Barcelona not afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grow a pair? :lol:

They have won, theres innocent kids getting blown up watching a pop concert man. If you think they havent won you are naive.
It's only when kids stop going to concerts altogether through fear that they've won.

That hasn't happened yet.

Just like the time the Romans starting letting Barbarians have land in their empire and cause mayhem without mass punishment. Worked great for them as well.

What a sad sack of shit European countries have become. Absolutely pathetic. I feel embarrassed to be part of a continent that's reaction to constant terrorism is sing songs.

Just like the time the Romans starting letting Barbarians have land in their empire and cause mayhem without mass punishment. Worked great for them as well.

What a sad sack of shit European countries have become. Absolutely pathetic. I feel embarrassed to be part of a continent that's reaction to constant terrorism is sing songs.

What do you suggest we do?
I do nothing as I'm not on social media so I can't change my profile picture to help.

What do you suggest we do?
I do nothing as I'm not on social media so I can't change my profile picture to help.

Pathetic weak woolie minded European govts have sat back and let this happen.
Too late to stop it now. The damage is already done,
and singing while the ship goes down is certainly not going to help.

Aye thatll teach them.

Im sorry but Im just sick to death of, going about your life as normal, turning monuments the national colours of the latest tragedy etc.

Theyve already won, the tactics being used can happen at anytime and cant be stopped. Instead of meaningless gestures its time people stood up against their governments but they wont.
Strange comment this like. Until they've got everyone against Muslims and a massive "holy war" started they haven't won. Obviously if someone is terrified to go out of the house in fear of a terrorist attack then they've beaten them.

How are they winning?

People are refusing to go ahead with plans to travel to some places in Europe for fear of being caught up in some terrorist attack. People's lives are changing because of their actions. & that's people who've never even known someone caught up in any terror attacks.

Of course they haven't won you utter fanny. Just like the IRA didn't win. Life is still wonderful and loads of fun. More chance of getting knocked over on way to the local pub.

Tell that to any of the thousands of people who's lives have been shattered by one of the many terrorist attacks in recent times.

Last edited:
I'm sick of the likes of sky news saying isn't it great when people come together, life goes on. No, it's a f***ing disgrace that these attacks are happening. Nobody seems to want to address that issue though.

Nothing to do with foreign policy.
Everything to do with their religion and "infidels"
as they've made very clear after every atrocity.

I'm sick of the likes of sky news saying isn't it great when people come together, life goes on. No, it's a f***ing disgrace that these attacks are happening. Nobody seems to want to address that issue though.

terrorist attacks are aimed at creating fear.

People reacting and saying they are not afraid lessens the impact of the attacks and the effectiveness of such attacks for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back