Barbour now sponsoring the Mags - that's me jacket going to charity then

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anyone shaped like an ampersand, except perhaps ET, but I don't think he was a real person. Nor did I realise that ampersands engaged in sexual intercourse. I quite like Barbour jackets, which makes me wonder whether I'm shaped like an ampersand but (perhaps as a function of body dysmorphia?) I just don't see it like that?

I like Barbour jackets but have never owned one. I've got a mental idea if I ever do buy one though. What I plan to do is try it on to see if I look a tit in it before I hand over decent money for it.

I’ve never had one, but I’m still getting one when I win the lottery. I intend to walk around my land in it plus a flat cap and a hand carved staff.

I don't know anyone shaped like an ampersand, except perhaps ET, but I don't think he was a real person. Nor did I realise that ampersands engaged in sexual intercourse. I quite like Barbour jackets, which makes me wonder whether I'm shaped like an ampersand but (perhaps as a function of body dysmorphia?) I just don't see it like that?
And ?

We should go and get sponsored by Stone Island in response.

Barbour jackets are crap anyway. I’ve owned many and they’re all made to fit people shaped like a f***ing ampersand
You do realise that some of our posters might struggle to know what an ampersand is &.......,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back