Bancroft

Disappointed but if he had a good time with the bat it was always on the cards.

The big question is, will he be back next year.

Or a tie?

So, Bancroft. If he’s selected that’s it for his Durham season.

The club MUST look for a replacement.

Is Tom Latham doing anything in August and September?

Virat Kohli always wanted to play Championship cricket........
Why?

He's going to miss one T20 game I can't see them going back to him for the Ashes.

With the win over Worcestershire today we have a real chance now of gaining promotion. We sit fourth, one point behind third in a year where the top 3 teams will be promoted.

Bancroft is guaranteed to miss 2 T20 games when he plays the Australia ‘Trial’ game next week and I’m sure the club will be watching with real interest to see how he performs.

If he’s selected for the Ashes squad - we MUST get an overseas man in for the remainder of the season IMO. I’m not too chewed about the T20, but the four Championship games are going to be key.

L
With the win over Worcestershire today we have a real chance now of gaining promotion. We sit fourth, one point behind third in a year where the top 3 teams will be promoted.

Bancroft is guaranteed to miss 2 T20 games when he plays the Australia ‘Trial’ game next week and I’m sure the club will be watching with real interest to see how he performs.

If he’s selected for the Ashes squad - we MUST get an overseas man in for the remainder of the season IMO. I’m not too chewed about the T20, but the four Championship games are going to be key.
Hope to see you back up next season, lads.

If Short does well in T20 they may keep him on.

Bostock on Look North last night said they had a player lined up. Personally think it will be Latham.

At the members forum last night Martin asked Franklin if there was a Plan B in the scenario of Bancroft (also in attendance) getting an Ashes call up and he jokingly replied that there wasnt but you get the impression that a contingency plan is in place and the talk around the ground is that it would be Latham.

Back