Bali Mumba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did he appear unhappy with the decision not to play him?
Not really. Just pointed and said youd have to ask him. Was laughing and carrying on with his mate and another academy player who I didnt recognise tbf. But were talking about the other lads injury etc

I’m not looking for a fight here, but on the face of it questioning if Ross has a problem with black lads then saying you aren’t labelling him is going to draw some flak.
Meh, some people are lazy or just like a rant, im just wondering why sone lads dont get a chance.

Mumba reported back for preseason a few days later than others due to international games at the end of last season didn’t he?

Wouldn’t that explain his lack of involvement a la Jon McLaughlin?

Otherwise you’d think he’d at least be on the bench with Sammut etc.

Kept dropping Maja :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He played Sinclair loads, he was shite.
Maja started the vast majority of the games he was fit for.
Sinclair played far more than he should’ve. Mumba and Kimpioka both got a fair few chances over the season given their ages , Sterling was only ever brought in as a squad filler and Asoro left because he was given the chance to play at a higher level.
Some of the shite people come out with on here is bonkers. :lol:

He kept dropping Maja to play Sterling tbf

Maja was a young lad who had played quite a few games and at one point it was alleged he was injured so they were being careful with him, as Wyke was injured, Watmore was and Sterling got injured in the first game against Charlton. there wasn't more than a handful of games Maja didn't start and when he didn't start he usually appeared off the bench soon enough anyway and that was probably November going into December time when Sinclair was fit. He did also played wide on a few occasions when Wyke came back in.

Not really. Just pointed and said youd have to ask him. Was laughing and carrying on with his mate and another academy player who I didnt recognise tbf. But were talking about the other lads injury etc
Ah fair enough. He's always come across as a good kid so was concerned if it was a petulant "you'll have to ask him" remark

Not at all, just wondering why Maja was always getting sub’d off, Benji doesnt get a chance, Bali doesnt get a game, thats all.
No you intimated that it was to do with colour when it was probably for nothing of the sort. Maja may have been our biggest goal threat but he was still a kid in football terms so game time needed to be managed accordingly. He obviously doesn't think Bali is ready yet and I wouldn't be surprised to see him on loan in league 2. To ask if it was because he doesn't like people of colour is a hell of a leap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back