Bali Mumba

Standing about 3 people away from me with his mates.

Somebody asked him why he wasnt playing, said ask him, not me. While point at Ross.

Dinnar. It was the first pre-season friendly, purely about fitness. Maybe he and any others missing had a slight knock or the coaches felt it would do them more harm than good at this stage.

Maybe the manager wanted to look at other lads tonight and Bali will be involved in the next one. Any number of valid reasons, nothing to see here.

Dinnar. It was the first pre-season friendly, purely about fitness. Maybe he and any others missing had a slight knock or the coaches felt it would do them more harm than good at this stage.

Maybe the manager wanted to look at other lads tonight and Bali will be involved in the next one. Any number of valid reasons, nothing to see here.
Not suggesting there was. Just wondered why he wasn't involved.

It's a pre-season game, and we currently have a 1st team squad of 20+ players - and that isn't even counting Mumba, Benji and Embleton. They can't all play.

We had Loovens in the starting 11 last night, but I don't think that means he's first choice, do you?

Yeah would have liked to have seen him play - he was just standing behind the dugout with a couple of mates

Back