Bait tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The realms of normality are lost on this board sometimes.

I can guarantee what mine will look like. Ring of rice sloppy chilli in the middle. I will post a genuine pic because it’s a canny thread you’ve started here marra.
Thanks mate, Surprised it hadn’t been done already tbh!

Scratter tea with a twist
Pork chops and chips and peas.
My own pigs for the chops. Outdoor reared and the crackling is cooking separate so it’s teeth breaking topper. Ower lass doesn’t like pork chops so she’s got moorland lamb chops from Bodmin moor bought from a neighbour who is a commoner farmer so it’s as free range as you can get
Logon or register to see this image

Scratter tea with a twist
Pork chops and chips and peas.
My own pigs for the chops. Outdoor reared and the crackling is cooking separate so it’s teeth breaking topper. Ower lass doesn’t like pork chops so she’s got moorland lamb chops from Bodmin moor bought from a neighbour who is a commoner farmer so it’s as free range as you can get
Logon or register to see this image

Slumming it there mind.

Weds bait, broccoli orecchiette
Having a bulgar and giant cous cous, aubergine and tomato stew. Spiced with ras el hanout and topped with Zaatar. Will have it with a flatbread and a dollop of hummus. Got some haloumi left so likely grill that with it.
I had very similar to this last night. No bulgar, just cous cous with basil in it. Stew had red onion, garlic, green pepper, green olives, roasted aubergine and leeks in a tomato sauce. Spices were smoked paprika and mexican spices mix. Grated cheddar on top

Last edited:
This was my tea. That sticky pile on the right was meant to look like that nice picture on the left :rolleyes: Its gone in the bin and husband is ordering a takeaway.

View album 1300
Edit..... cant work out how to post photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Weds bait, broccoli orecchiette

I had very similar to this last night. No bulgar, just cous cous with basil in it. Stew had red onion, garlic, green pepper, green olives, roasted aubergine and leeks in a tomato sauce. Spices were smoked paprika and mexican spices mix. Grated cheddar on top
Have you tried giant cous cous? Miles better. Has a lovely texture and is more like little balls of pasta.

Tonight I’m having a mixed wild mushroom risotto with a poached egg and Parmesan. Bit truffle oil and some tarragon.

What’s the plan for tonight then pal?
Well I was thinking of making a chilli but now I actually prefer salmon and homemade chips. I’m going for a beer tonight so may even have something out! Truly exciting.
This was my tea. That sticky pile on the right was meant to look like that nice picture on the left :rolleyes: Its gone in the bin and husband is ordering a takeaway.

View album 1300
Edit..... cant work out how to post photo
Upload here: Upload Image — Free Image Hosting
Then once the pic’s uploaded copy it, then select the image button above the text box of your post (next to the camera icon) and paste it.

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of making a chilli but now I actually prefer salmon and homemade chips. I’m going for a beer tonight so may even have something out! Truly exciting.

Then once the pic’s uploaded copy it, then select the image button above the text box of your post (next to the camera icon) and paste it.

20191016-171501

Thank you. I've tried and tried and just cant do it 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back