Bait tonight

I cooked a cracker earlier in the thread (And the week) Tonight it's just me and the daughter as her who walks on water is working nights, so it's sausages, fish cakes, hash browns, chips, a fried egg, and cheesy beans :lol: :cool:

Why does she stay over there mate?

She's usually too tired to get home. It's only 4 nights a week, and the kids go as well, so crisps and whatever I want to watch on the tv while she's away. Then I sleep on the settee when she's at home the other 3 nights, because her mate from work usually stays at our house, and there isn't a spare bed so i let him have mine.

Chilli for us. My son was really fancying one so he rang me this morning and asked could he come home for tea and could I make a chilli :lol:

She's usually too tired to get home. It's only 4 nights a week, and the kids go as well, so crisps and whatever I want to watch on the tv while she's away. Then I sleep on the settee when she's at home the other 3 nights, because her mate from work usually stays at our house, and there isn't a spare bed so i let him have mine.
FFS :lol:

Back