Bairstow

If he plays needs to be given time and needs to be put at 6 or 7. England have screwed him up badly in the test arena shifting him around every 5 mins and now his batting in tests is all over the place. He gets bowled far to much.

On that logic, that's Foakes, Jennings and Leach straight into the side.

Yeah Leach does walk straight into the side obviously, why wouldnt he?

and Bairstow is a much better player than the first 2

Its not really controversial topic like, I just assumed he would be in the squad, but that Buttler would still play

Not really sure what the problem is, he covers the keeper and can bat in the top 3 in Sri Lanka if there is an injury, just an obvious pick surely

The problem is he takes a sulk when he isn't given the gloves. Could do without that in the test team or undermining his excellent ODI/T20I form.

The problem is he takes a sulk when he isn't given the gloves. Could do without that in the test team or undermining his excellent ODI/T20I form.

:lol: No he doesn't like, he made a 100 in the 1st innings when he lost the gloves, yeah great sulking there

:lol: No he doesn't like, he made a 100 in the 1st innings when he lost the gloves, yeah great sulking there

Yes, he shouted and gesticulated angrily at the pavillion when he got that hundred. Unacceptable behaviour from an England player.

Also, don't forget the sulk he threw against India in the previous series. He got a string of low scores after that.

Cue childish meltdown...

Last edited:
Yes, he shouted and gesticulated angrily at the pavillion when he got that hundred. Unacceptable behaviour from an England player.

Also, don't forget the sulk he threw against India in the previous series. He got a string of low scores after that.

Cue childish meltdown...

:lol: I mean I have no words for this post, just amazing.

Nails at usual, fuck the haters.

Last edited:

Cue childish meltdown...

First time I have ever see someone get criticised for making a 100 like

first time for everything I suppose.

I like passion, my favourtie cricketers have it, you don't, fair enough

Logon or register to see this image

First time I have ever see someone get criticised for making a 100 like

first time for everything I suppose.

I like passion, my favourtie cricketers have it, you don't, fair enough

Logon or register to see this image

Why do you twist everything people say?

In test cricket there is a gap between how good he is and how good he thinks he is. This messes with his head as he feels he's being treated unfairly. No such problems with short format where he is an instant pick. I'm a manager and wouldn't put someone on a piece of work that messes with their head.

Why do you twist everything people say?

In test cricket there is a gap between how good he is and how good he thinks he is. This messes with his head as he feels he's being treated unfairly. No such problems with short format where he is an instant pick. I'm a manager and wouldn't put someone on a piece of work that messes with their head.

you just criticized him for celebrating a 100, I’m rightly making fun of it as thats all it deserved, only on this board would that happen.

he has been treated unfairly, think most cricket journos agree with thst. Highest run scorer in test cricket at 7 then moved to 3,4,5,6

you just criticized him for celebrating a 100, I’m rightly making fun of it as thats all it deserved, only on this board would that happen.

he has been treated unfairly, think most cricket journos agree with thst. Highest run scorer in test cricket at 7 then moved to 3,4,5,6

that’s a bold made up statement to try and support your argument.. not even sure he’s the highest scoring keeper to bat at 7

Back