Bairstow

No he was the highest run scorer in world cricket for 2016, I think, from 7

then he got moved all over the shop

moeen Ali scored more test runs than Kane Richardson in 2016. Only one of them if want in my test side.

ultimately, however good he was then, and whatever happened to his batting position since, makes no difference. He was dropped for being in a horrific run of form.

you can’t make a point about scoring a ton in last test match being reason to pick him and then dismissing the suggestion of other names who also scored a ton in last test match as it doesn’t fit your laugh off agenda.

people are allowed to have a different opinion on if he should be in the squad or not - stop trying to shout loudest and belittle others to try and justify to yourself that your opinion means anything more than a post on a forum.

moeen Ali scored more test runs than Kane Richardson in 2016. Only one of them if want in my test side.

ultimately, however good he was then, and whatever happened to his batting position since, makes no difference. He was dropped for being in a horrific run of form.

you can’t make a point about scoring a ton in last test match being reason to pick him and then dismissing the suggestion of other names who also scored a ton in last test match as it doesn’t fit your laugh off agenda.

people are allowed to have a different opinion on if he should be in the squad or not - stop trying to shout loudest and belittle others to try and justify to yourself that your opinion means anything more than a post on a forum.

haha what? Yeah you’ve just proved my point you shouldn’t move mo Ali up to 3 would you? So you agree with me then?

Have you actually read my posts?

He doesn’t get in my team. I was laughing at someone who criticized him and called him unprofessional for celebrating when he scored a 100 in Sri Lanka

what on earth are you talking about literally?

comparing mo Ali to Williamson?:lol::lol:

such a weird post

youve just completely proved my point, cheers mate

I didnt Belittle anyone

it some one is slagging off a player for scoring a 100 they deserve a reply like. Imagine being at the ground in Sri Lanka and booing him for being unprofessional? Lighten up like. And enjoy their achievements

Last edited:
Surely we should be celebrating that England have some outstanding keeper/batsmen with Butter and Bairstow leading the way but also with others in county cricket who are very good as well. Most of them pucker Englishmen who played their youth cricket in England.

Absolutely

Buttler and bairstow specifically, wow 2 absolutely top talents, and top lads

watch the World Cup documentary, have to be made of stone not to get emotional at the bit about what Buttler said to bairstow when they just won

fair enough if people don’t want players in side by object to attempts to make anyone out to be a bad charachter it’s just not true

Absolutely

Buttler and bairstow specifically, wow 2 absolutely top talents, and top lads

watch the World Cup documentary, have to be made of stone not to get emotional at the bit about what Buttler said to bairstow when they just won

fair enough if people don’t want players in side by object to attempts to make anyone out to be a bad charachter it’s just not true
Where can you watch the documentary mate?

Back