Bailey Wright

The general clamour for someone to blame when in the grand scheme of things it isn’t that big a deal.

He’s a perfectly decent player at this level, Flanagan and Doyle both have an error in them, as does Alves as we saw against Blackpool.

We just need to chill and not start a witch hunt at every minor setback.

But he literally cost us victory. People are entitled to be aggrieved by it. It was poor.

FFS.
Put the crack pipe down .
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an incredibly odd thing to say. Not surprising mind.
I feel like costly errors deserve mentioning, so if various people cost us, why wouldn't they be called out for it? Burge got knacked enough last season for it, as did Mcfadzean, Power etc.

Mentioning it is a bit different to “he’s absolutely f***ing shit”.

Last edited:
What an incredibly odd thing to say. Not surprising mind.

Mentioning it is a bit different to “he’s absolutely f***ing shit”.

Bailey Wright is absolutely f***ing shite though mate. He's not good enough for Sunderland football club.

Even Younger would be a better option than Wright.

Last edited:
Thank you Stevie fkn Wonder 🤣
I’ll cancel my eye appointment then shall I?

Luke O’Nien was penalised for a handball from a Fleetwood corner, and Ged Garner stepped up to secure his side a point and ensure Sunderland would fall below Wigan in the League One standings.

from northern echo mind they might all be blind mind

Last edited:
I think he’s a decent enough squad player but for me Alves needs to come into the side if either Flanagan or Doyle are unavailable.

Wright was absolutely rancid when he was brought back into the team following Sanderson’s injury last season but I cut him some slack as he was coming back from injury himself, but today was a reminder that we can’t rely on him.

If Willis and Arby were both fully fit then he doesn’t get a look in.

Back