Bad Food

Yup. Life is too short to sweat about the little stuff.

An external baby gate would only enhance it imo.
We don't have any Babies mate, and I'm more than fit and able, so think I might just go for the balcony, be nice sitting out on a summer night, It's a great view here, You can see all the way to the Cheviots, on a clear day/night.

We don't have any Babies mate, and I'm more than fit and able, so think I might just go for the balcony, be nice sitting out on a summer night, It's a great view here, You can see all the way to the Cheviots, on a clear day/night.

You can't sit on a balconette can you ?

Nah, only had a McDonalds cappuccino so far. I’ll be eating out tonight, meal for one, so I’ll let you know if anything crops up.

Naughty boy.

Last edited:
:lol: I was joking Alex.

:lol: Sorry, just cut the grass at allotment and hayfever is doing my head in. Time for dear ol' pipey, the morning paper and some Dean Martin. Nice to be a man of leisure on a fine day.

Edit: And for what it's worth, the allotment is my man cave. :cool:

Last edited:
Tbf he's clarified that was a one off, and usually it's at 4pm... Presumably smiley faces or dippy eggs with soldiers.
:rolleyes: Oh dear, up ya game man, you try constantly to wind people up, only to fail miserably, you hit rock bottom years ago, after being mildly funny for about a week.

Back