Backpacks at SoL

I've had a quick glance at the website but can't seem to find it in the FAQs. Anyone know what the policy is?

I have to go pretty much directly from the stadium to Newcastle station to catch the train to Edinburgh, but I'm staying for 3 nights so obviously I need a bag. Happy for it to be searched but is there a maximum size?

I've had a quick glance at the website but can't seem to find it in the FAQs. Anyone know what the policy is?

I have to go pretty much directly from the stadium to Newcastle station to catch the train to Edinburgh, but I'm staying for 3 nights so obviously I need a bag. Happy for it to be searched but is there a maximum size?
Get a later train

Would have been our first game of the season not too long after the Manchester arena bombings a woman in front of me in the queue tried to get in with 2 massive suit cases, she was rightly turned away.

Get a later train
Useful, cheers.
Would have been our first game of the season not too long after the Manchester arena bombings a woman in front of me in the queue tried to get in with 2 massive suit cases, she was rightly turned away.
I'm not trying to get in with suitcases. I agree she should have been turned away! It's just a normal-sized backpack.

How brown are you?

Bins near the stadium aren’t emptied on a Saturday. Just stick your backpack in a recognisable bin liner (like one of those Christmas Rudolph ones) and hoy it in one of the bins outside the stadium.

I've had this issue. Travelled down to see my mother on the Friday then gone to the game on sat with me rucksack then train back to Edinburgh. Stewards have a rummage around and I've never been turned away. I just explained the situation. Stick a few massive dildos in there for good measure then they won't look too hard in your backpack. You'll be able to sneak tabs in and hooch.

ive never had an issue

Back