Backpacks at SoL

As someone said the train stations normally have left luggage lockers. Recently did this albeit in London 😂 but I guess Sunderland station might also offer it

I've had this issue. Travelled down to see my mother on the Friday then gone to the game on sat with me rucksack then train back to Edinburgh. Stewards have a rummage around and I've never been turned away. I just explained the situation. Stick a few massive dildos in there for good measure then they won't look too hard in your backpack. You'll be able to sneak tabs in and hooch.
If you’re only allowed a few dildos he will probably have to take a couple of them out

Not sure if Tescos near the wheatsheaf has one of those trolley things where you can lock your trolley when you use the restaurant. Hoy your bag in a trolley, lock it up and off you go.

Would have been our first game of the season not too long after the Manchester arena bombings a woman in front of me in the queue tried to get in with 2 massive suit cases, she was rightly turned away.
She may have been a test operator, assessing the clubs response to that sort of thing.
A mate of mine does it over here. They hide firearms and stuff in luggage to see if it gets found. They do assessments on the security staff then report back to management with their findings.

Would have been our first game of the season not too long after the Manchester arena bombings a woman in front of me in the queue tried to get in with 2 massive suit cases, she was rightly turned away.

Highly unlikely a terrorist would be trying to get into a stadium with two suitcases like.

Back