Baccy smokers of the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you be able to get it online or owt?
Do what some errant gents do, order a ton of raw golden Virginia cured tobacco online (couple of hundred quid) a tobbaco shredder and "Genuine" golden Virginia pouches from China, voila, a lifetimes supply or rolling baccy 😉

Had me worried there. Thought you meant they were banning rolling tobacco outright, not just the menthol filters and flavoured papers.
I always had you down as a bit of a left wing hippy people lover- how do you square that with supporting slavery, child Labour and untold environmental damage?

Already a way around it as they're gonna sell menthol cards you hoy in fags!

From the article: "It’s shocking that Imperial Tobacco plans to sell cards which can be inserted in packs to add menthol flavours to tobacco and get round the ban."

I don't think there are many things you could consider less shocking than a tobacco paraphernalia company seeing an opportunity and then exploiting it.

spoons doorways will never have the same aroma again,those 40 year old unwashed parka's will be collectors items in years to come once the unwashed have no use for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back