Baccy smokers of the SMB

Do what some errant gents do, order a ton of raw golden Virginia cured tobacco online (couple of hundred quid) a tobbaco shredder and "Genuine" golden Virginia pouches from China, voila, a lifetimes supply or rolling baccy 😉
Can you actually do this? Not that I smoke or anything but this interests me.

Rolly smokers should take this opportunity to stop being smelly kernts and pack in smoking.
Awful like. My mates fatha used to smoke them. He had a tache and always had a little yellow line on the right side of it. Always stank of tabs and his house was absolutely lifting. If you’re gonna smoke then smoke tabs so you don’t have a trail of baccy remnants following your every step.

Great business opportunity for the UK to flog baccy to the euro's :)
Awful like. My mates fatha used to smoke them. He had a tache and always had a little yellow line on the right side of it. Always stank of tabs and his house was absolutely lifting. If you’re gonna smoke then smoke tabs so you don’t have a trail of baccy remnants following your every step.
Used to smoke baccy for about 10 years, but you are bloody right its a honking smell especially on your breath. Ok if you are a soldier or a tramp, but nowt else.

Last edited:
Not all bingey smokers stink or have yellow trails of whatever.

Don’t smoke in the house, don’t smoke at work. Smoke when drinking then brush your teeth and it’s not a problem. Very enjoyable though. Tabs are horrid and absolutely honk.

Don’t smoke in the house, don’t smoke at work. Smoke when drinking then brush your teeth and it’s not a problem. Very enjoyable though. Tabs are horrid and absolutely honk.
The addiction has got me and I cant escape what do you advise?

Wasn’t suggesting they were by the way. This bloke was honking.

Non smokers absolutely refuse to believe this mind.

How could they possibly taste any worse?
You get used to it - I think that's one of the reasons people get hooked because when they first start smoking they think it tastes horrible so think it will be easy to give up. The truth is you get used to it before you know it.

Back