Away Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That blue one looks nice but cant help think it would look better with red and white Adidas stripes on the shoulders. Would consider buying it and I haven't had one for over 10 year now

Considering we’ve had black this season and sky blue, then sky blue with charcoal and yellow, then white with blue and pink/purple, then green and lime green, I’m expecting royal blue, or some kind of >>>>> all orange <<<< monstrosity.

Yellow/blue or royal blue with red and white trim would be nice

yes please. :D

Considering we’ve had black this season and sky blue, then sky blue with charcoal and yellow, then white with blue and pink/purple, then green and lime green, I’m expecting royal blue, or some kind of all orange monstrosity.

Yellow/blue or royal blue with red and white trim would be nice
Orange could be a good shout

Lush that.
So the actual one will be fuck all like it

just to confirm mate, from that supplier/website ie: no probs with ordering/delivery etc?
Not at all mate, I've ordered a couple of shirts from them. They can take a week or so to arrive but apart from that they're bang on. The sizing is quite good as well, I'm a large usually but find the large Adidas Sunderland shirts a tad tight (XL way to big) but these are perfect

I haven't bought anything with them but I looked in to it last time and this put me off...

Aztec Retro is rated "Poor" with 3.2 / 10 on Trustpilot

I've had no bother at all like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back