Away Kit?

That blue one looks nice but cant help think it would look better with red and white Adidas stripes on the shoulders. Would consider buying it and I haven't had one for over 10 year now

Considering we’ve had black this season and sky blue, then sky blue with charcoal and yellow, then white with blue and pink/purple, then green and lime green, I’m expecting royal blue, or some kind of >>>>> all orange <<<< monstrosity.

Yellow/blue or royal blue with red and white trim would be nice

yes please. :D

Considering we’ve had black this season and sky blue, then sky blue with charcoal and yellow, then white with blue and pink/purple, then green and lime green, I’m expecting royal blue, or some kind of all orange monstrosity.

Yellow/blue or royal blue with red and white trim would be nice
Orange could be a good shout

Lush that.
So the actual one will be fuck all like it

just to confirm mate, from that supplier/website ie: no probs with ordering/delivery etc?
Not at all mate, I've ordered a couple of shirts from them. They can take a week or so to arrive but apart from that they're bang on. The sizing is quite good as well, I'm a large usually but find the large Adidas Sunderland shirts a tad tight (XL way to big) but these are perfect

I haven't bought anything with them but I looked in to it last time and this put me off...

Aztec Retro is rated "Poor" with 3.2 / 10 on Trustpilot

I've had no bother at all like

Back