Avril Lavigne

If the OP isn't on a wind up, he's only a couple of posts away from getting on a plane, hiding in her bushes, and telling her how he's defended her honour against the SMB.:lol:
He's taking it all a little personally.

I’m not taking it personally at all. I have a right to my opinions though.

The reference to "classic album" tipped me off :lol::lol::lol:

It is a classic album, not just my opinion but also that of a lot of others. Just because it might not be your thing doesn’t mean it isn’t. I bet most of the people on here slating her music have never heard much but the odd single.

Last edited:
I’m not taking it personally at all. I have a right to my opinions though.

It is a classic album, not just my opinion but also that of a lot of others. Just because it might not be your thing doesn’t mean it isn’t. I bet most of the people on here slating her music have never heard much but the odd single.
:lol:
Indeed you do, as much as any of the 'morons' who dare to criticise her.

Indeed you do, as much as any of the 'morons' who dare to criticise her.

The moron comment was directed at whoever the person was who thought it would be clever to vandalise someone else’s property and call somebody they don’t know a stupid bitch. Was not aimed at anybody on here or the person who quoted it.

The moron comment was directed at whoever the person was who thought it would be clever to vandalise someone else’s property and call somebody they don’t know a stupid bitch. Was not aimed at anybody on here or the person who quoted it.
Are only people who know her personally allowed to pass comment, or make a joke at her expense?
You're taking this fandom a tad seriously.

You liking it is hardly the makings of a "classic" album either. What other classics would you put it up with?

Back