Autumn booster jabs

So now a pro-vax cardiologist is calling for a halt to mRNA shots as they are clearly f*"cking peoples hearts. He says the none mRNA vaccines should be used instead so hes still into jabbing people. Going to be tough dismissing him as an antivaxer though the usual morons will try. 🤔

Its just evil supporting the continuation of this without stopping and investigating. History will not be kind to those supporting this.

Teen misses HSC over Covid jab reaction as cardiologist issues warning

@Kermit

Ross Walker is one of the people raising concerns the right way. This is how science and medicine and evidence works.

Unlike some of the people you’ve used to support your arguments, he isn’t a crazy person saying Anthony Fauci is a mass murderer.

Unlike some of the people you’ve used to support your arguments, he isn’t a crazy person saying COVID isn’t real or harmful.

Rather, he is a credible and professional doctor who acknowledges that getting COVID is far more dangerous than any vaccination, but thinks that a change in practice would be beneficial.

Now, the challenge is for him or others to demonstrate in a systematic fashion, that the evidence supports his or their claims, and then that can be used to change vaccination programmes or policy.

You’re still going on like a clown saying history won’t be kind and calling people evil, but maybe one day you’ll see the light.

Last edited:
Again, the only reason i mentioned breggin was to demonstrate that people were studying the psychology of you lunatics. I think this is the 4th time I've explained this now.

A change in practice? What a way to put it. Hes calling for an end to the use of mRNA vaccines that you have been encouraging people to get. 60 to 70 people in his own practice. This is myocarditis and pericarditis, not a sore arm or a headache. The people you have been calling spreaders of misinformation and conspiracy theorists have been saying this for ages, but you put being right above peoples wellbeing. The arrogance was unbelievable but soon it will enter the consciousness of the whole population. I honestly dont know how you sleep at night.

Again, the only reason i mentioned breggin was to demonstrate that people were studying the psychology of you lunatics. I think this is the 4th time I've explained this now.

A change in practice? What a way to put it. Hes calling for an end to the use of mRNA vaccines that you have been encouraging people to get. 60 to 70 people in his own practice. This is myocarditis and pericarditis, not a sore arm or a headache. The people you have been calling spreaders of misinformation and conspiracy theorists have been saying this for ages, but you put being right above peoples wellbeing. The arrogance was unbelievable but soon it will enter the consciousness of the whole population. I honestly dont know how you sleep at night.

You did mention him yes. Somehow without knowing that he thinks Anthony Fauci is a mass murderer. Which suggests to me you wanted to gloss over that, or alternatively you had no idea who he was and just wanted to pad out your argument.

He is calling for a change in practice, yes.

We do not change how we do things because of anecdotal evidence from a single person. Which is why I said the challenge now is presenting evidence in a reliable and systematic fashion.

I do enjoy when conspiracy types try and claim other people’s arguments as their own and steal credit for ideas they didn’t come up with.

Concerns over mRNA vaccines and cardiovascular complications weren’t identified by the people spreading misinformation, and nor were those claims dismissed out of hand by those supportive of the vaccination programmes.

I don’t put “being right” above anyone’s well-being and sometimes I wonder how you have the nerve to repeatedly accuse me of this.

It’s completely wrong and I assume meant to be deeply offensive, because the implication is that not only are you accusing me of being bad at my job, you’re accusing me of promoting harm and being deliberately unethical, in order to save face. You have zero ground to make this claim or the implications from it.

You speak of both myocarditis and pericarditis but I suspect you don’t know what either of these conditions are. Allow me to tell you what Ross Walker himself says.

You seem keen to co-opt him as some kind of hero, but he thinks that people like you spread “unmitigated garbage” about COVID-19 vaccinations.

He has seen personally in his cardiology practice, up to 70 patients with acute cardiovascular issues, that appear to have developed within six weeks of receiving an mRNA vaccine.

Walker says that “true rates” of myocarditis from mRNA vaccines are around 2 cases per 100,000 for women rising to between 8 and 18 cases per 100,000 for men under 30.

He says that the vaccines aren’t the problem - COVID is, because “rates of myocarditis from COVID appear to be about ten times that of mRNA vaccines”

He goes on to say “I have not seen a case of full blown myocarditis” and he considers the patients he has been to be subacute myocarditis.

He says two other things, firstly that “COVID is the problem, not vaccination” and secondly “I believe the risks here are very low for vaccination and much higher for COVID”

This man you seem to think is supportive of you and your arguments would have nothing but disdain for the absolute lies you’ve told on here about COVID.

Last edited:
You did mention him yes. Somehow without knowing that he thinks Anthony Fauci is a mass murderer. Which suggests to me you wanted to gloss over that, or alternatively you had no idea who he was and just wanted to pad out your argument.

We do not change how we do things because of anecdotal evidence from a single person. Which is why I said the challenge now is presenting evidence in a reliable and systematic fashion.

I do enjoy when conspiracy types try and claim other people’s arguments as their own and steal credit for ideas they didn’t come up with.

Concerns over mRNA vaccines and cardiovascular complications weren’t identified by the people spreading misinformation, and nor were those claims dismissed out of hand by those supportive of the vaccination programmes.

I don’t put “being right” above anyone’s well-being and sometimes I wonder how you have the nerve to repeatedly accuse me of this.

It’s completely wrong and I assume meant to be deeply offensive, because the implication is that not only are you accusing me of being bad at my job, you’re accusing me of promoting harm and being deliberately unethical, in order to save face. You have zero ground to make this claim or the implications from it.

You speak of both myocarditis and pericarditis but I suspect you don’t know what either of these conditions are. Allow me to tell you what Ross Walker himself says.

You seem keen to co-opt him as some kind of hero, but he thinks that people like you spread “unmitigated garbage” about COVID-19 vaccinations.

He has seen personally in his cardiology practice, up to 70 patients with acute cardiovascular issues, that appear to have developed within six weeks of receiving an mRNA vaccine.

Walker says that “true rates” of myocarditis from mRNA vaccines are around 2 cases per 100,000 for women rising to between 8 and 18 cases per 100,000 for men under 30.

He says that the vaccines aren’t the problem - COVID is, because “rates of myocarditis from COVID appear to be about ten times that of mRNA vaccines”

He goes on to say “I have not seen a case of full blown myocarditis” and he considers the patients he has been to be subacute myocarditis.

He says two other things, firstly that “COVID is the problem, not vaccination” and secondly “I believe the risks here are very low for vaccination and much higher for COVID”

This man you seem to think is supportive of you and your arguments would have nothing but disdain for the absolute lies you’ve told on here about COVID.

Oooof! :cool:

Touchy.

Someone who only posts about COVID on a football message board? :cool:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And you read it

Ive read it the article numbnuts. I am also fully aware of what myocarditis and pericarditis is. Its amusing watching you cling to this bullsh*t as it unravels more and more. It will be interesting to see at what point, if any, you admit the obvious. If people like this fella, who has bought into the covid bollocks, are publicly criticising the mRNA jabs then you are in trouble. Its a matter of time.

You will also note that article you are using to rubbish this is from April. He seems to have changed his tune somewhat.

Last edited:
And you read it

Ive read it the article numbnuts. I am also fully aware of what myocarditis and pericarditis is. Its amusing watching you cling to this bullsh*t as it unravels more and more. It will be interesting to see at what point, if any, you admit the obvious. If people like this fella, who has bought into the covid bollocks, are publicly criticising the mRNA jabs then you are in trouble. Its a matter of time.

You will also note that article you are using to rubbish this is from April. He seems to have changed his tune somewhat.

Save us! Save us!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

And you read it

At this point you have little to add really, beyond the lies and conspiracy soundbites.

As ever I will continue to correct your lies and fake news.

At this point you have little to add really, beyond the lies and conspiracy soundbites.

As ever I will continue to correct your lies and fake news.

I will continue to call you out for encouraging people to undergo harmful medical procedures that they dont need. Thats 2 eminent, pro vaccine cardiologists wanting these stopped now but im spouting lies and conspiracy soundbites. You are an absolute joke.

I wonder if this went under your radar as well regarding our Chief Scientific Advisor? You know, the one this "right wing" conspiracy theorist told you was corrupt and compromised. One of the 'experts' you put your complete faith in without question. The one i demonstrated had conflicts of interest as a shareholder of a pharma company that was attempting to develop a covid vaccine.

UK experts helped shut down Covid lab leak theory - weeks after being told it might be true

So now the lab leak theory, widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory before but now accepted as highly plausible, was subject to a campaign which attempted to stop it even being discussed. Our CSA was involved as was Farrar from the Wellcome Trust. You trust these people without question.

I will continue to call you out for encouraging people to undergo harmful medical procedures that they dont need. Thats 2 eminent, pro vaccine cardiologists wanting these stopped now but im spouting lies and conspiracy soundbites. You are an absolute joke.

I wonder if this went under your radar as well regarding our Chief Scientific Advisor? You know, the one this "right wing" conspiracy theorist told you was corrupt and compromised. One of the 'experts' you put your complete faith in without question. The one i demonstrated had conflicts of interest as a shareholder of a pharma company that was attempting to develop a covid vaccine.

UK experts helped shut down Covid lab leak theory - weeks after being told it might be true

So now the lab leak theory, widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory before but now accepted as highly plausible, was subject to a campaign which attempted to stop it even being discussed. Our CSA was involved as was Farrar from the Wellcome Trust. You trust these people without question.

I’m not encouraging anyone to follow a course of treatment that isn’t the standard recommended medical treatment.

On the other hand - you were bragging the other day that you have personally stopped people having their COVID vaccination — against medical advice.

I said a lab leak was possible so you can try again.

A filthy, stinking wet market would be my guess. Outside chance of a lab leak. If it is a lab leak then the West needs to turn on China for good.

I’m not encouraging anyone to follow a course of treatment that isn’t the standard recommended medical treatment.

On the other hand - you were bragging the other day that you have personally stopped people having their COVID vaccination — against medical advice.

I said a lab leak was possible so you can try again.

Again, completely (presumably intentionally) missing the point. As you always do. Clearly the point of the article was further questionable conduct of Vallance.

Pal you just jump from topic to topic looking for arguments when you’re clearly wrong most of the time and out of your depth

Bragging that you stopped people getting the jab is pretty sickening
[/QUOTE

Again just dont engage when you cant answer. Constantly wrong, providing poor outdated evidence to support what can only be described as a covid and vaccine fetish at this point. Ill sleep easily. 👍

Booking is now open for those eligible:

A seasonal booster (autumn booster) can be booked online for anyone who is:
  • aged 75 years old or over
  • aged 12 years old or over with a weakened immune system
  • a frontline health or social care worker

Well between the NHS and/or Royal Mail, I’ve just had my letter saying I’m eligible for an Autumn booster. This would be good if I hadn’t tested positive 9 days ago 😂

Never mind. Only sleeping about 14 hours a day this time round!

Back