Australia v India

The Aussies look like they’ve got their act together and are getting a strong and settled side sorted & hitting form at the right time.

Bit of an ominous sign for the Ashes and the WC, albeit a lot can happen between now & then.

Twats.

I'd be amazed if we don't get well beaten over there

Doesn't necessarily mean that we will have done badly, we have a much more solid team now

Thing people always forget is, playing in England is a big leveller because of the pitches and the weather, every bowling lineup has a chance to bowl you out cheapy in those conditions, whether its OZ, NZ, Pakistan or whoever

The Australian pitches, however, are the worst in the word, combined with their ball, fair play to Austraia they have to patience for them, but its so hard for the opposition, and pretty awful to watch.

they look good and really well settled

I think England were class to draw series last ashes, and if not for weather at Lords could have won

Enjoyed listening to the radio commentary of the series on 5 Live Sports Extra. One of the pundits is Ian Chappell who I've always enjoy listening to.

Aussies are not happy over India using a concussion substitute when Jadeja didn't even have a concussion test.
Tbf, if it can be proven that teams are cheating and using this concussion protocol just to gain an advantage the result should be reversed and a heavy punishment handed out imo. If concussion is going to be taken seriously they can't let this be abused or it won't last past the next few series.

Tbf, if it can be proven that teams are cheating and using this concussion protocol just to gain an advantage the result should be reversed and a heavy punishment handed out imo. If concussion is going to be taken seriously they can't let this be abused or it won't last past the next few series.
When an all rounder pulls his hamstring, gets hit on the head, carries on his innings absolutely fine then is 'concussed' between innings and replaced by a bowler I'd be asking questions too (I'm aware of delayed concussion).

Back