Australia V India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have lost the picture and sound. Just a camera shot of the ground and people walking about. It is like ITV coverage.
Back on now

Just had a picture with about 50 Ritchie benauds sitting together :lol:

26 for 1

Watching the Aussies get plastered is always funny, but tempered by the knowledge they will use it to excuse their win at any costs mentality when the sandpaper boys return.

When u look at that Aussie batting line up and think back 15/20 years to batsmen h who ibarely got a game like Martin Love, Stuart Law and Di venuto you realise how far have fallen. In those days some of these would be average state players.

Their selection is strange like

they seem to hate Maxwell for some reason

I just can't believe Shaun Marsh gets so many goes, mental

Currently showing day 1 highlights but they reckon may start in thirty mins or so

Now a start at 1115am local time, so I think that will be about 115am concord time

According to Simon Hughes it’s now going to be 1245am concord time

Last edited by a moderator:
Raining - Starc out caught behind - Players off - more rain. I will give it half a glass of white and then I am off.

When u look at that Aussie batting line up and think back 15/20 years to batsmen h who ibarely got a game like Martin Love, Stuart Law and Di venuto you realise how far have fallen. In those days some of these would be average state players.

Yeah at one stage the depth they had in the batting was fantastic how times change

How Aussie is this? Langer complaining about the over passionate nature of Kohli's celebrations saying they were 'close to the line' and he wondered what the reaction would have been if it had been his team. The point his team have consistently went so far over the line to the extent they ended up as a group trying to get away with sand papering the f***ing ball that they have no idea where the line is any more.

How Aussie is this? Langer complaining about the over passionate nature of Kohli's celebrations saying they were 'close to the line' and he wondered what the reaction would have been if it had been his team. The point his team have consistently went so far over the line to the extent they ended up as a group trying to get away with sand papering the f***ing ball that they have no idea where the line is any more.
“You love seeing that passion in sport. Mind you, I think if we did that at the moment, we’d be the worst blokes in the world,”

Not as bad as you make out

Poor Australia.. everybody picking on them

I saw a kohli celebration and he said yes, come on boys, but at full volume

“You love seeing that passion in sport. Mind you, I think if we did that at the moment, we’d be the worst blokes in the world,”

Not as bad as you make out

I think it is. Woe is f***ing me Australia. Kohli, England, The Aussies, other nations have all celebrated aggressively at times and nobody thinks they are the 'worst blokes in the world' for doing so. However collectively agree to cheat and get a new member of the team to carry out your cheating and you might just be classed as that. So everytime an opposition player gets any where near 'the line' are we going to get Aussies complaining they are hard done by. They have a right f***ing nerve and I would expect better from Langer.

I think it is. Woe is f***ing me Australia. Kohli, England, The Aussies, other nations have all celebrated aggressively at times and nobody thinks they are the 'worst blokes in the world' for doing so. However collectively agree to cheat and get a new member of the team to carry out your cheating and you might just be classed as that. So everytime an opposition player gets any where near 'the line' are we going to get Aussies complaining they are hard done by. They have a right f***ing nerve and I would expect better from Langer.
I haven’t read a quote about the “line” to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back