Australia V India

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Was Brendan Julian an umpire?"

are you confusing him with Bernard Julian , W. Indies cricketer in '80s and also played for Kent. He umpired 1st class in England.
Probably. I thought like Paul reiffel he had transferred to being an ump and then like bumble moved onto the comms box

I watched the first hour last night. The Indians played poor shots but cannot take it away from the convicts they bowled well.
I managed the first hour or so, but just gave in, as kohli came to the wicket

This is at Adelaide iirc, though I always thought the Aussies start a series at Brisbane?

Mind you, I could have done with a bit of that beautiful weather

Working this Friday and Saturday night so happy enough to have it on. Might not last until the 4th day though.

I watched the first hour last night. The Indians played poor shots but cannot take it away from the convicts they bowled well.

Seen highlights, they did, but 4 of the top 5 got out to average wide balls

ridiculous batting

Working this Friday and Saturday night so happy enough to have it on. Might not last until the 4th day though.

Snap mate, gonna have it on in background, 12pm is it?

Seen highlights, they did, but 4 of the top 5 got out to average wide balls

ridiculous batting

Snap mate, gonna have it on in background, 12pm is it?
Aye. Cracking stuff over the winter having the Aussie Tests on and Big Bash in the mornings.

Aye. Cracking stuff over the winter having the Aussie Tests on and Big Bash in the mornings.

Absolutely aye

I've worked nights the last 2 ashes series in Oz too, was class watching every ball but frustrating we lost 9-0 overall

Big Bash is good, really enjoy the coverage and commentary too, [prefer it to the IPL, they don't take it too seriously

Absolutely aye

I've worked nights the last 2 ashes series in Oz too, was class watching every ball but frustrating we lost 9-0 overall

Big Bash is good, really enjoy the coverage and commentary too, [prefer it to the IPL, they don't take it too seriously
It is the only 20/20 (international) that I watch. Think it is done really well.

Day 2 starts shortly

Going to have an hour or so

India start again at 250 for 9

Australia v India: first Test, day two – live!

Didn’t realise that cricket in Australia had changed broadcasters.

Fair play to Cummins for this one

Incredible effort caps Australia's day

First ball of day two, long hop down leg side

Attempted pull, shami edged to Paine b Hazlewood 6

India 250 all out

Finch clean bowled, stumps flying b Ishant 0

Tight on the no ball but ok

Aus 0 for 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back