Australia 🇦🇺 v West Indies 🏝️ test series

annoys me how Marcus Lab is the number 1 bat in world now, another 100 here, fair play to him, but all but one of his 100s is at home and mostly against weaker opposition

I know you cant pick and choose in averages like, but he is still quite young in terms of tests and its weighted so much in favour.

There is just absolutely now way he is the best batsman in the world in any scenario.
He's the luckiest batsman in the world I've never seen a bloke dropped more then he has.

Tbf he's got tons against everyone he's played at home. India us and New Zealand. As well Pakistan and now Windies.

He was class over here too. Dunno how he didn't get a ton. Defs had luck here too!!

You cant blame Australia for being good, but 90% of the series there are unwatchable

Was only the India stuff

cricket in England is so much better because the balls and pitches bring in the opposition
Aye agree would be nice to win the odd test there mind, the last few ashes tours have been so dull

We lost a series to them only this year.

Still a decent home side and we've hardly covered ourselves in any glory away to Australia India and New Zealand.

Results like the one against us tend to be the exception rather than the norm. Not that long ago we would have played them in a five-test series that was as big as the Ashes, lucky to get two tests now.

Yeah when did we last win over there? 2004
Yep that's the one. Lara's 400
Results like the one against us tend to be the exception rather than the norm. Not that long ago we would have played them in a five-test series that was as big as the Ashes, lucky to get two tests now.
Point taken easier to win a 3 match series.

Nonetheless weve lost our last 2 series there and I think they are a better side now than the last time they beat us. Bowling attack is a lot better, the last time the previous time they had chase getting the most wickets iirc.

Last edited:

Back