Australia 🇦🇺 v West Indies 🏝️ test series

Is the ground empty?

Yeah empty albeit it’s a big ground would look better in England probs

Aussies are the best test side in the world for me I think it’s more windies st home on those pitches they think is pointless

Smith now averages 61.5 what s player
Decent response so far to be fair. Didn't realise Shiv's lad was playing for WI. For a second I thought he'd called him Tangerine!

Fantastic story just hope windies put up a fight

annoys me how Marcus Lab is the number 1 bat in world now, another 100 here, fair play to him, but all but one of his 100s is at home and mostly against weaker opposition

I know you cant pick and choose in averages like, but he is still quite young in terms of tests and its weighted so much in favour.

There is just absolutely now way he is the best batsman in the world in any scenario.
One thing Lyon has never been given enough credit for is he actually is an attacking bowler who looks to take wickets.

Aye he's decent like, got better just by playing and playing. He is no world beater but most finger spinners aren't. There is a common trend with fans and even selectors sometimes to search for mystery when it comes to spin. Its extremely hard to find a good leg spinner, off spinners who spin it both ways were all banned for chucking it.

The reality is off spinners cant have that much mystery, its more just finding the most consistent ones, who have a bit different like Lyon with overspin or Swann who ripped it loads. Ali did rip it loads too mind.

Change of subject as does my head in how much stick Leach gets, I am not sure who people are expecting to find, look around the world, there arent loads better than him like. Jadeja, Ashwin, Lyon,...hes probs on par with Maharaj

sorry am ranting to myself again!

Last edited:

Back