Austin, TX

Tried to look it up and can't make head nor tail of it. Haven't got a clue who any of the acts are either.

Are you a fan of cumgirl8?
I've just Put them on spotify. You must go and see them :lol:

if you can wander in and out of the venues it will be tremendous. It would be worth seeing who is on when you are there and doing some research. Or just get pissed and enjoy.

I've just Put them on spotify. You must go and see them :lol:

if you can wander in and out of the venues it will be tremendous. It would be worth seeing who is on when you are there and doing some research. Or just get pissed and enjoy.

They might well be the new Amyl & The Sniffers.

I'm going to be spending my a few days on my jack so I'll just get pissed and make some mates and see where I end up.

I went in June last year...great place...lots of bars, can't remember where it is but there's a strip full of bars...and hen parties...live music...quite a few homeless which I found a bit of a shock...

hardly any shops around unless you go out to a mall if that's your sort of thing....

Get yourself down to El Camino for a burger and thank me later...the bar's like an old rock bar and looks ropey, but the people are cool as fuck and the burgers are absolutely unbelievable...

my mate doesn't like burgers and went back........twice.

It's hot....

If there over a weekend, spend it in San Antonio. Austin is canny. San Antonio is fantastic.
Totally agree with this.
Done both a couple of times

Stay in Menger hotel ( San Antonio ) if possible
I went in June last year...great place...lots of bars, can't remember where it is but there's a strip full of bars...and hen parties...live music...quite a few homeless which I found a bit of a shock...
That’ll be 6th st

Last edited:
They might well be the new Amyl & The Sniffers.

I'm going to be spending my a few days on my jack so I'll just get pissed and make some mates and see where I end up.

Scratch that @Harry Angstrom, I've been sorted with an Interactive Badge through the company.

Would cost a $1,600 normally.
Totally agree with this.
Done both a couple of times

Stay in Menger hotel ( San Antonio ) if possible

So your advice is to change destination and hotel? Great.

That’ll be 6th st
Scratch that @Harry Angstrom, I've been sorted with an Interactive Badge through the company.

Would cost a $1,600 normally.

So your advice is to change destination and hotel? Great.
Both were great weekends both times we went
Austin great for Music .. but not much else.
San Antonio for The Alamo .. Riverwalk bars & restaurants

Last edited:
Go to Sam’s Town Point - great old school Austin bar with live music
I’ll add - this is the place you’ll hear proper Texas swing. Pedal steel guitars, Stetson hats and cheap beer. There’s some great musicians in Austin and that’s where a lot of them will be drinking and playing.

Avoid 6th street it’s a f***ing mess and people keep getting shot down there. All the good bars are on the East side now. East of i35 between 6th and 12th

Mickelthwaite BBQ is a good one. The weather in March will be glorious.

Back