August 18th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning, rare earth metals, noble gases & transitional elements.

A lovely day to savour yistada. Sun, fun & three English points. It was a pleasure to be able to clap the lads off at full time in the knowledge they fully deserved the applause. I was puzzled by Ross's line up, but he nars way better than I do & once they settled into a rhythm & played the barl on the grass, their defence was exposed. They may be big, they may even be strong, but they lack agility. They're also a bit soft. Chas roughed them up arl by hissel. And that goal by Willis looked even better when I watched it last neet on telly: he beat fowa defenders to plant it reet in the corner. It was some goal. Watching from the East stand I had a decent view of it live, but hadn't appreciated quite how good it was. Maguire's goal was my top choice as it happened, but on reflection, I've changed my allegiance to Willis.

It's our wedding anniversary the day, so my wife's in mourning. Enjoy yasels. Stay can ale 22/7.
Morning Cloughy. Grand result yesterday.
My marra used to say

I could find booze in the Sahara desert lol

Raining in the cricket fuck off
Ow man. Itโ€™s not my fault itโ€™s raining.

Morning marra

I thought off license were supposed to have stopped selling cans over a certain percentage

My bleary eagle eyes soon spotted these
Morning marra, morning all.

Was good seeing you before the game. Once again, no need to apologise for all the crap you've said on here, let bygones be bygone.

Morning all. Will watch the Chelsea game later this afternoon, the bairns at a birthday party first which should be fun in my current condition, I was at a wedding friday then out for the match yesterday so I'm a little tender today. Looking forward to sprawling out on my sofa later on today. Have a great Sunday all.
Morning TB
Angry at meself not you dafty
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Morning Hank, Morning All

Just the PL games for the duck today.

Good win, plenty fight and effort. Ozturk, no frills, love it.
Morning Edd.good three points against one of the more capable teams in the division.
Been to mass

My new offy only has orangeboom in

8.5 %

First can blew my pubes off

I darent touch my second
Good luck with that. Itโ€™s minging. Enjoy your sore heed tomorrow marra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yes (borrowing Deryck Guyler's voice).
Morning buddy, hope you are all ok and keep well. Great win yesterday, pleased for you. Have a great Sunday pal.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Just the PL games for the duck today.

Good win, plenty fight and effort. Ozturk, no frills, love it.
Morning Edd, have a good day.
Morning all. Will watch the Chelsea game later this afternoon, the bairns at a birthday party first which should be fun in my current condition, I was at a wedding friday then out for the match yesterday so I'm a little tender today. Looking forward to sprawling out on my sofa later on today. Have a great Sunday all.
That sounds like a great idea... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โ˜บ

Last edited:
They are and my Mam is coming round this afternoon. I'm going to get her to do my injections as I've got a needle phobia and couldn't do it :oops:

:lol:

Morning marra :cool:
Same here.
Am not a fan of needles, at all ๐Ÿ˜ 
An ex of mine, has diabetes and needs to have daily injections.
I could never watch her self administering the injections.
๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back