August 17th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any tips which Greek channels might have the match on. Stuck up a mountain in Crete and trying to get a link to watch it. NOW TV pass no good as blocked outside the UK. No SAFCSEE.

My INBOX is empty in case anyone has a hot tip/link to save a villa full of SAFC fans from having to 'tune in' to the SAFC.com commentary to keep up to date.

By God I enjoyed that result.
Enjoy your drink Dilli 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 👍
Me too mate. Been home 15 mins. Sitting in the garden. Bar is open.
Great to meet you this morning. Good result against one of our potential rivals for promotion. Life is good mate.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Any games that might be on pub TV for the duck.

Confidently the Little Duckling is predicting a 2 v 1 win for the lads.
Haway the duckling. I knew it was coming.

Resting!

Yes it went brilliantly. I was in the Spire and the difference between there and the QE is amazing. Much better quality of care.

As well as botching my op, the anaesthetist thinks the QE probably gave me too much anaesthetic and pain killers as I was sick several times after the last op and my blood pressure went stupidly low. QE also told me to wear the compression stockings for three days. Because of the crohn's and going from a very active job and regular exercise to sitting around all day, I'm classed as high risk for DVT. I need to wear the stockings until I'm back to normal mobility and I've got injections to go in my belly for a week. I'm really quite miffed with the QE.

Morning marra :cool:
Great news, Red, la. Obviously, it's up to you, but my (unsolicited!) advice would be to let it gan, re the QE. You may have a case (anar you've never mentioned bringing one, but I'm raising the spectre) but such claims are notoriously difficult to win, expensive, time consuming & stressful. You mentioned previously that what you were really after was an apology. Was that ever forthcoming? The main thing is that it looks like this new medical team has got it reet, so once you've fully recuperated, you can move on with your life & consign this monumental arse-up to the dust heap.

Had a sore thrurt & heedake before the match. 100 minutes of referee slagging later, I can barely croak out the odd syllable: an unexpected bonus for my vife!

Afternoon arl. Cracking bit win there. I was in the grund by 1130, in me seat before noon & when I fust saw the lineup, couldn't fathom how or why it was garn to work, but it did. Once we started playing the barl o'n the deck their statuesque defenders couldn't cope. Wyke made the pirate wark the plank when he came on, Aiden's
ballet would have been too much for the foot fetishists to handle & bar the odd unforced error here & there, the defence looked pretty secure. Champagne moment: Grant's deliberate head back to Big John, just to keep him on his turz. Arnly Grigg looked less than up frit. I keep thinking he'll come good, but it's looking increasingly unlikely.

I'm off for a lie down with a good book (not buck, @AndyGray1985 so enjoy yasels. Stay forever in blue jeans....

Me too mate. Been home 15 mins. Sitting in the garden. Bar is open.
Great to meet you this morning. Good result against one of our potential rivals for promotion. Life is good mate.

Haway the duckling. I knew it was coming.
Likewise mate.
It's always great to meet clued up fellow fans and chew the cud and put the world to rights.

Great day, was in the fan zone as my cousins son was making his home debut and I wanted to share his day, only 6 and favourite team is Man City ( he lives in Oxford so understandable) anyway he loved his day, still work to do but Sunderland are now his joint favourite team.

Oh and first pre match pint with my youngest, proud dad moment :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back