August 17th live footy on tv

No. I did see the original consultant again but she believed she did the right operation in the first place. I've got two papers from PMDD experts that say she is wrong.
Have you asked (in writing) for an apology, or pursued any form of complaints procedure? Actually, don't answer that. I'm asking too many personal questions. My apologies. Sorry, Red, la. Owld habits are hard to leave behind, as me owld aunt the nun used to say.

Have you asked (in writing) for an apology, or pursued any form of complaints procedure? Actually, don't answer that. I'm asking too many personal questions. My apologies. Sorry, Red, la. Owld habits are hard to leave behind, as me owld aunt the nun used to say.

No I just saw her in person but I have a written letter from her clarifying why she believes she did the right operation which contradicts with the second consultant and the expert papers.

I haven't written an official complaint yet as I was waiting to get the op done. It was cancelled in May at short notice, so I've been dreading the phone ringing all last week in case it was cancelled again.

No I just saw her in person but I have a written letter from her clarifying why she believes she did the right operation which contradicts with the second consultant and the expert papers.

I haven't written an official complaint yet as I was waiting to get the op done. It was cancelled in May at short notice, so I've been dreading the phone ringing all last week in case it was cancelled again.

This'll mak you laugh

Who got telt off for taking his time supping his beer

Yep f***ing me

True @Musicman & @Dilligaf60 :lol:

There's nee rush, Red, la. Reflect on it once you're fully recovered. Giving it a bit of time & mental distance is a sound approach. You'll see things mare in perspective & are likely to make a better decision as a consequence.
This'll mak you laugh

Yep f***ing me

It's a quantum leap of the imagination, Hank, la. Burra believe ye. I once thowt Santy was real anarl. I'm a simple soul.

Last edited:
This'll mak you laugh

Yep f***ing me

Nah, I don't believe you :lol:
There's nee rush, Red, la. Reflect on it once you're fully recovered. Giving it a bit of time & mental distance is a sound approach. You'll see things mare in perspective & are likely to make a better decision as a consequence.

I'm still doped like. I've had three naps today which isn't like me at all as I never sleep during the day.

I don't like Ederson's tats. Way too many and he looks untidy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home.

It's been a long old day, and certainly a good 'un.
A very average first half from both teams, and a much improved 2nd half from us.
A very welcome win and 3 more points towards where we need to be at the end of the season.
Onwards and upwards, and only 95 more points needed, to reach the magical 100 point target.

HA'WAY THE LADS !

Nah, I don't believe you :lol:

I'm still doped like. I've had three naps today which isn't like me at all as I never sleep during the day.

I don't like Ederson's tats. Way too many and he looks untidy.
I'm not a tat man, a tat fan, nee Roland Tat. But each tivis arn. Rest up, marra. Remember worra telt ye, that the sawbones telt me: imagine your body as a factory; the operation is analogous to a factory fire to which arl resources are deployed to purrit out, which in turn leads to deficits elsewhere, which translate to loss of energy, fatigue. It'll take a bit of getting owa, nee matter how fit ye are. Take it easy, be kind to yasel, recharge the imaginary batteries. Take care, la.

Last edited:
Nice win today and from 0-1 down too, really pleased for you Dave and everyone on here especially @Ginger John. Caught the FT at the ground, so well done. We let the lead slip but tbh, played very well and Butland made a brill save it has to be said,so not to bad. Have a great night everyone and the EFL on Quest.

Looked like a good match and well done on the win.

Did you see Millwall v Sheff Wed? Both in white shorts, Millwall in navy tops and Sheff Wed in dark green. I couldn't tell the difference on the tele.

Looked like a good match and well done on the win.

Did you see Millwall v Sheff Wed? Both in white shorts, Millwall in navy tops and Sheff Wed in dark green. I couldn't tell the difference on the tele.
:lol::lol::lol:Hahaha...Just watched it then, you wouldn't want to watch it in black n white. We drew today but it feels like a win. You have a good night, rest up and you'll be fit as a fiddle in no time x.

Back