August 16th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SATS are brilliant and I've had my cannula out. Got rid of the gown and in my Looney Tunes pyjamas with green compression stockings. If that doesn't put @hank williams off then he's not right in the head :lol:
On the plus side: great news. On the negative side: there isn't a negative side. Or, it could be negative on the negative side which, as arl the mathematicians among us & any fule no, is a grit big positive. Nevertheless, Nora Batty forum this shite....

😂
It worked out for the best.
They seen better football but I got an amazing set of mates from all over the North East, who I wouldn't swap for a lotto jackpot.
We've been through thick and mainly thin for 40 years, and I'd be knackered without them. 👍
Days following the Lads with family and mates just can’t be beaten, fantastic days usually only ruined by the 90 odd minutes of watching the game but the memories and friendship they create are priceless

It was indeed, having been too young for the 73 cup run, I had never seen queues like it, was convinced we wouldn’t get in, my older brother had a leg in full cast, thanks to a St Bobs ski trip, coppers were trying to tell him not to go in but he was having none of it.
The queues were mad, I’d had me O level English Lit that day, Mr Kyle, MLF was the invigilator, we both kept looking at each other as if to say, Haway we’ve got much more important things to be getting on with :)
I had to do me best daddies girl act to persuade him to take me, I won of course.

And the football friends and family are just the bloody best 🤩 😍
Without a doubt.
My mates are from Spennymoor, South Sheels, Sunderland, Coxhoe, Stanley, Seaham, Washington, Durham, Bishop, and Dunston, and a couple of lads from far flung places like Cumbria and Londinium.
Days following the Lads with family and mates just can’t be beaten, fantastic days usually only ruined by the 90 odd minutes of watching the game but the memories and friendship they create are priceless
I couldn't agree more Storts. 👍
A very special club with very special supporters.
Time for footy watch. Adios. Prollyz winnat get the chance to post the morra, so enjoy the game, comrades. Power to the people!
Cheers Cloughy
Enjoy the footy tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to do me best daddies girl act to persuade him to take me, I won of course.
Of course you did, had him round your little finger no doubt:lol:
Without a doubt.
My mates are from Spennymoor, South Sheels, Sunderland, Coxhoe, Stanley, Seaham, Washington, Durham, Bishop, and Dunston, and a couple of lads from far flung places like Cumbria and Londinium.

I couldn't agree more Storts. 👍
A very special club with very special supporters.
If only the club came anywhere near to the standard of the supporters, we can only wish eh

Last edited:
Huddersfield look absolutely shite. Arse has been ripped out of the club.

The new chairman owns an insurance company and thinks he can run a football club on the same basis, can’t think where I’ve heard that one before....

Last edited:
Huddersfield look absolutely shite. Arse has been ripped out of the club.

The new chairman owns an insurance company and thinks he can run a football club on the same basis, can’t think where I’ve heard that one before....

In my lifetime ‘udders has had no arse to be ripped. Local club to me & know a bit about them.
Nothing to read here in terms of similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back