Auctioneer Charles Hanson

When i heard the name i immediately thought of the slavery fuck who used to have all the women kissing him, wrong charles tho'

Somebody mentioned the wrong 'un with the bowler hat he was negotiating with a bloke £30 v the bloke's £40 and started shouting 30, 30, 30 at the top of his voice and moving his hand in and out like he was obtaining a sample from a bull, he grabbed the fellas hand shouted you shook on 30, you shook on 30.

I would have panned him round the nappa with a chair leg.
Absolutely detest Charlie Ross. Have to turn off if he's on. I used to like the Scottish military expert bloke - Paul Laidlaw. Not seen him for a while.

Charles I thought was an irritating posh buffoon, harmless though. We'll have to wait and see.

He a great auctioneer on that show. Really battles for every penny and gets higher bids thanks to his enthusiasm. As an expert, he’s either great or terrible - there’s no middle.

I’m sure I read ages ago that he and his wife lost a child. There’s a troubled man behind the enthusiasm.

Absolutely detest Charlie Ross. Have to turn off if he's on. I used to like the Scottish military expert bloke - Paul Laidlaw. Not seen him for a while.

Charles I thought was an irritating posh buffoon, harmless though. We'll have to wait and see.
That slimy Ross fella conducts high-end car auctions in the U.S., i hope they don't think he's typical of folk in the U.K.
😐

Much the same thoughts on the latter who i thought was the totally ineffectual posh boy straight from central casting.

He a great auctioneer on that show. Really battles for every penny and gets higher bids thanks to his enthusiasm. As an expert, he’s either great or terrible - there’s no middle.

I’m sure I read ages ago that he and his wife lost a child. There’s a troubled man behind the enthusiasm.
And a troubled wife

Back