Auctioneer Charles Hanson

I always thought of him as being a bit flighty and possibly quite far over on the spectrum
To be honest I think most of the presenters on Bargain Hunt are wronguns.

A bunch of self promoting showbiz wannabes. Probably spent most of their lives peddling old tat from house clearances for inflated prices.
Harry Enfield
That David Harper and his trousers is a bit questionable, however I’ve met him a few times and he seems alright in person

Last edited:
Damn it man, Charles always came over a such a nice chap with no sinister undertones (other than when he says "look at me, look at me" when he's haggling over a price or has just done a deal).
If he's found guilty of what he's accused of he'll probably disappear from our screens for good 😔).

I’m not having it Loppy. More to this than meets the eye.
Nah me neither, he's never shown any meanness or aggressiveness in any of the shows he's been on ffs.
My bad egg ometer registered neurally for Charles so it either broken or something is off ;) ...........and dinnit say "the eggs" :lol: xx
I always thought of him as being a bit flighty and possibly quite far over on the spectrum

That David Harper and his trousers is a bit questionable, however I’ve met him a few times and he seems alright in person
David seems canny, the only one I'm not keen on is Mark Stacey :lol:

Last edited:
Always the ones you least expect hes always beeen one of my faves on antiques road trip over the years
I love all of the shows, antiques road trip, bargain hunt, flog it, celebrity antiques road trip etc and Charles has always been one of my favourites anarl.
I'm reserving judgement until the outcome of the trial, it's really sad to think he's capable of any of the stuff he's been charged with :(

I love all of the shows, antiques road trip, bargain hunt, flog it, celebrity antiques road trip etc and Charles has always been one of my favourites anarl.
I'm reserving judgement until the outcome of the trial, it's really sad to think he's capable of any of the stuff he's been charged with :(
Yeah i know im gutted if its true

surprised he was allowed out after Sharon Tate murder
Ha ha took me a second then made me laugh..
I’m not having it Loppy. More to this than meets the eye.
He seems quite posh. Maybe he has a torture dungeon in his castle?

Think I may have overdosed on sugar. Too much quality Street. My imagination is running riot.

Last edited:
When i heard the name i immediately thought of the slavery fuck who used to have all the women kissing him, wrong charles tho'

Somebody mentioned the wrong 'un with the bowler hat he was negotiating with a bloke £30 v the bloke's £40 and started shouting 30, 30, 30 at the top of his voice and moving his hand in and out like he was obtaining a sample from a bull, he grabbed the fellas hand shouted you shook on 30, you shook on 30.

I would have panned him round the nappa with a chair leg.

Back