Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't be more wrong. I despise that shit. For what it's worth I like George Carlin. Bob Mortimer isn't a comedian unless you like people saying the first thing that comes into their head and repeating it. Whatever floats your boat, but there's no material to speak of in Mortimer's utter drivel. He's never been funny, not for a second.
Clearly people other than yourself find it funny. It’s abstract comedy mate. I might not find George Carlin funny but I wouldn’t ponce onto a thread about him and start calling him overrated Deliberately controversial shite.

I'm adding to the discussion, each to their own. Opinions are worth discussing, surely? I think he's absolute shite, an opinion. I don't think there's anything controversial about it like, just saying it as I see it. He's an empty suit getting away with utter pap.

You couldn't be more wrong. I despise that shit. For what it's worth I like George Carlin. Bob Mortimer isn't a comedian unless you like people saying the first thing that comes into their head and repeating it. Whatever floats your boat, but there's no material to speak of in Mortimer's utter drivel. He's never been funny, not for a second.

My god :lol:

Hang on fellas I'm just composing a song. Give me time to pull several unrelated words out of a hat and put them together in a random order while singing in a stupid voice. Genius me like. Eranu!

What's the score with this?

I'm on the Patreon and they've stopped taking donations. I know Dawson got into some trouble for a tweet, but it would be a shame to see it disappear.

Hello...

...just here to let you know that there'll be no new Parsnips stuff from us in August, so you won't be charged the monthly subscription payment.
Thanks,
Bob & Andy

:(

Anyone knar where this has gone?
Andy told the twittersphere that he'd like to kick Michael Gove in the testicles in front of his kids and Mince jas not been heard since. My parsnips subscription has been paused and no word from either.

Done for good?

Andy told the twittersphere that he'd like to kick Michael Gove in the testicles in front of his kids and Mince jas not been heard since. My parsnips subscription has been paused and no word from either.

Done for good?

Maybe not for good but perhaps a while, Dawson still does his other podcast every few days

Bob never does anything political so I reckon he is distancing himself from any of that

Done for good?
This is a bit spooky, was just about to post the very same thing! No new episodes since May. Don't think that andy dawson is on twitter anymore either.

Done for good?

Bob has been away filming, there's also been a global pandemic iirc that may have had an impact.

Think it needed a rest anyway to be honest.

Such a shame between the pandemic, bob filming, and Andy going a bit mental at Gove.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but it's not the first time Andy has had a social media faux pas. I wish he'd just dial it in a bit. The Patreon said we wouldn't be charged because it's not doing stuff.

i did wonder whether his hysterical outburst would be the end of this. The lockdown must have sent him over the edge. Hopefully they’ll be back.
What was the outburst in aid of/relation to
Hmm, can't all be down to Bob filming the fishing programme... Surely wouldn't take that long?
Nah that all happened last autumn, can see it in the leaves and weather on the new series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back