Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was having a go at Andy on Twitter for being the less funny one, you could put anyone else on the planet alongside bob and say that in my opinion.

I like Andy tho, I think he plays a good role on this and on TFTM, good to see him doing so well these last few years, got to be happy for someone making a living from talking bollocks, it’s the stuff dreams are made of!

Andy is class, people can’t expect him to be as funny as bob! He’s a good foil

He’s class on TFTM you can tell he’s naturally funny and witty

No coincidence he’s behind 2 top podcasts and he’s making a canny little living for himself through the subscriptions

TFTM I am so reliant on, it’s 3 or 4 times a week and a constant companion, really like it.

Met Andy a few times years ago and he seemed canny as fuck

I think he’s a great foil for Bob. And his contributions to the Adrian Lewis sketches have got better and better.

I’m sure this has been said before but the first meat sketch was ridiculous

Was on the tube with a tear coming out my eye trying to keep it together

Last edited:

Andy is class, people can’t expect him to be as funny as bob! He’s a good foil

He’s class on TFTM you can tell he’s naturally funny and witty

No coincidence he’s behind 2 top podcasts and he’s making a canny little living for himself through the subscriptions

TFTM I am so reliant on, it’s 3 or 4 times a week and a constant companion, really like it.

Met Andy a few times years ago and he seemed canny as fuck

I’m sure this has been said before but the first meat sketch was ridiculous

Was on the tube with a tear coming out my eye trying to keep it together
This.

Then Andy made his character too evil and it started getting less funny, was funnier when the waiter was just a daft bastard talking him through the meat related fuckin menu

Really struggled to get into this podcast. Love the Peter Crouch podcast mind and also the Quickly Kevin Will He Score....

....any other suggestions?

Undr the cosh is good as suggested above.

I'm working my way through Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy at the minute and I'm enjoying it.

The Peter Crouch one is decent but they kiss his arse far too much.

McClaren has always been the best character but the last two have been something else :lol:

See Lawro did one of them Q&As and said his grandson said he should listen to it :lol:

Has anyone joined Club Parsnips then? Seems like the lad who makes the animations will only be releasing them on there from now on, so it might be worth paying.

It’s not prolific enough to subscribe to imo, although the content is amazing. Bob doesn’t need any cash I doubt.

I signed up to Top Flight Time Machine’s IFS though as the output is higher and I listen to it while distance running, they hoy out about 3 a week and I think it’s quality.

I signed up for parsnips, and for the 2 quid it is a month, you dont even notice it.
The parsnip podcasts havent been as good as mince.

Liked the Mick Mccarthy podcast bit,

what you gonna call it Mick
Athletico Bastard

It’s not prolific enough to subscribe to imo, although the content is amazing. Bob doesn’t need any cash I doubt.

I signed up to Top Flight Time Machine’s IFS though as the output is higher and I listen to it while distance running, they hoy out about 3 a week and I think it’s quality.

He’s not a millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back