Astro's Playroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

silas80

Winger
Great game, even if it is just to pretty much show off the Duelsense and worship Sony's past :lol:

How are people doing on the speedruns? They're quite addictive "Hmmm, if I did that I might get a nanosecond off my personal best. One more go..."

It's so good (frustrating as hell in parts) but the little nostalgia bits have had us giggling like 10 year olds at points.

Great game, even if it is just to pretty much show off the Duelsense and worship Sony's past :lol:

How are people doing on the speedruns? They're quite addictive "Hmmm, if I did that I might get a nanosecond off my personal best. One more go..."
speedruns were the hardest part imo, took me ages to get some of the times down, when i did i was knocking 10 seconds off even the target time though.

speedruns were the hardest part imo, took me ages to get some of the times down, when i did i was knocking 10 seconds off even the target time though.

Aye, I think once you know the layouts it gets easier and easier. Got them all below 60 seconds, which will do me considering I have no friends on the PS5 and therefore top of the leaderboards on all of them :lol: :cool:

Last edited:
Yes really enjoyable introduction to the PS5. Its the most Nintendo-like game I've played on a PlayStation console, which is a good thing.

enjoying playing though this. the controller is fantastic and I wanna collect everything
Some of the spring levels were a right nightmare. Other than that enjoyed playing through it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back