Astro's Playroom

silas80

Winger
Great game, even if it is just to pretty much show off the Duelsense and worship Sony's past :lol:

How are people doing on the speedruns? They're quite addictive "Hmmm, if I did that I might get a nanosecond off my personal best. One more go..."

Great game, even if it is just to pretty much show off the Duelsense and worship Sony's past :lol:

How are people doing on the speedruns? They're quite addictive "Hmmm, if I did that I might get a nanosecond off my personal best. One more go..."
speedruns were the hardest part imo, took me ages to get some of the times down, when i did i was knocking 10 seconds off even the target time though.

speedruns were the hardest part imo, took me ages to get some of the times down, when i did i was knocking 10 seconds off even the target time though.

Aye, I think once you know the layouts it gets easier and easier. Got them all below 60 seconds, which will do me considering I have no friends on the PS5 and therefore top of the leaderboards on all of them :lol: :cool:

Last edited:
Yes really enjoyable introduction to the PS5. Its the most Nintendo-like game I've played on a PlayStation console, which is a good thing.

enjoying playing though this. the controller is fantastic and I wanna collect everything
Some of the spring levels were a right nightmare. Other than that enjoyed playing through it.

Last edited:

Back