Astra Zeneca

Finland have stopped AZ now after 2 blood clot cases according to Sky News

Looks like you are right.

I'm surprised at Finland, they always said the were waiting on the data from ema and would base their actions on that.

They even state in the article that the two cases of thrombosis were from two people who were high risk of developing thrombosis.

Well bail them out like we did in 1945
Fucks sake mate, you'll be lynched on here by the usual suspects in a minute.
Purely based on how effective the vaccines are. Pfizer and Moderna show ninety-five and ninety-four percentages respectively, the AZ shows seventy. With my health issues I prefer one that covers me the most. It isn't about being Anti-British or anything silly like that, it is purely based on how I feel the other two would be better for me personally. And that was my feelings even before my country suspended the AZ.

Also, I would rather only wait two weeks for my second jab than up to three months.
And I want to know next weeks lottery numbers.
I don't want one tomorrow, I want it today.
You are coming over as Horrid Henry mate. If you don't want the fucker, theres billions that do.

Last edited:
Fucks sake mate, you'll be lynched on here by the usual suspects in a minute.

And I want to know next weeks lottery numbers.
I don't want one tomorrow, I want it today.
You are coming over as Horrid Henry mate. If you don't want the fucker, theres billions that do.

Are you related to the other poster who had a misguided go at me by any chance ?

Are you related to the other poster who had a misguided go at me by any chance ?
I'm just saying it as I see it mate. Too many people being picky choosy for my liking. Either take what's offered or fuck off, that would be my stance. Theres billions of people who would jump at the chance yet unlikely any time soon.

Interesting, wonder if many on here would prefer Pfizer or another vaccine considering the recent bad press?
Nowt wrong with AZ , wife and I both had it.
I'd prefer Pfizer over Astra Zeneca but not because of the side effects or this stuff that's been in the news this week.

If I'm not mistaken, Pfizer came out to be more effective in the trials at 95% and AZ was between 62%-90%
Wouldn't you agree that the roll out data is more relevant than the trials ?

Last edited:
I'd prefer Pfizer over Astra Zeneca but not because of the side effects or this stuff that's been in the news this week.

If I'm not mistaken, Pfizer came out to be more effective in the trials at 95% and AZ was between 62%-90%

Just curious here, the Sputnik V has 92% efficacy, if that was an option would you consider it? Let’s say if it would allow you to get it earlier for example.

Back