Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

Be better to select key improvements like Bournmouth did a few years ago and Wolves last year. Wholesale changes and wripping up all that got them to prem in the first place is a risky venture which imo will likely not work.

We don't have the players you prat - That's why we're going wholesale. Do you think the owners are throwing millions away for the sake of it?

£30 million has been spent on re-signing loan players. £22 million has been spent signing a striker to replace a loan player. £14 million has been spent bringing a left back in when the only LB we have is dire. £15 million has been spent bringing a defensive midfielder in to replace the ageing Whelan & Jedinak who were released by Stoke & Palace respectively.

We dont have many fans so if there not from birmingham fuck knows where there coming from. You have fans travel up from places like devon so i dont think you ll win the our fans are more local war.

Anyway this is a sunderland forum not a villa vs blues pissing war.

And i stand by only grealish would get in wolves side. Id tend to think anyone whose not a one eyed villa idiot would agree with me.

Of course I'll win the our fans are more local war. As you say, you have no fans so where do Brummies go to watch football.

Yes - You're on a Sunderland forum but you are the one who hijacked a Villa thread. Hope you got your daily Villa fix?

Last edited:

We don't have the players you prat - That's why we're going wholesale. Do you think the owners are throwing millions away for the sake of it?

£30 million has been spent on re-signing loan players. £22 million has been spent signing a striker to replace a loan player. £14 million has been spent bringing a left back in when the only LB we have is dire. £15 million has been spent bringing a defensive midfielder in to replace the ageing Whelan & Jedinak who were released by Stoke & Palace respectively.

Of course I'll win the our fans are more local war. As you say, you have no fans so where do Brummies go to watch football.

Yes - You're on a Sunderland forum but you are the one who hijacked a Villa thread. Hope you got your daily Villa fix?
Like I said before. Completely deluded.

You have no clue.

So far we've lost, released and sold (not counting youths):

McCormack
Jedinak
Tuanzebe
Richards
Hutton
Adomah
Whelan
El Ghazi
Bunn
Hause
Gardner
De Laet
Elphick
Abraham
Mings
And Chester is likely done as a footballer so that's another one.

2-3 players. haha.
Shitting yourself on a Mackem forum already hahahaha

Fuck off cridge you melt lol

You're number 2 melt on this board second to the fact @Sima is a mag. Let that sink in hun

Last edited:
Think they've made a few decent signings tbh. They'll need to keep key players fit and hope Wesley can replace Abraham's contribution but I reckon they'll put up a decent fight.

Norwich, Sheff U, Brighton, Bornemouth, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Burnley, WHU and probably Newcastle. Pick 6 from that shower.

Wait so you’re already better than all those teams but your having to making wholesale changes as your players aren’t good enough??
Understandable as you only finished 5th in championship!

So you’re signings so far have made you better than those teams?
Bearing in mind 2 of the 3 biggest signings Mings & Targett couldn’t get a game for 2 of those teams you’ve listed.
The forward has an average record in Belgium - worse than Mitrovic has over there
Maybe you mean it’s the lad from Birmingham who has made you better then all them :lol:

Last edited:

Back