West ham with the better ground
Better team
Better manager
Better location

That west ham?
Shit ground with no soul
Poorer manager
Average team
Possibly got the “London “ attraction but I wouldn’t want to live there if you chained me. In a couple of years, the choice between Villa and West Ham will be a no brainier,just like it nearly always used to be as they simply make up the numbers.

That West Ham

Shit ground with no soul
Poorer manager
Average team
Possibly got the “London “ attraction but I wouldn’t want to live there if you chained me. In a couple of years, the choice between Villa and West Ham will be a no brainier,just like it nearly always used to be as they simply make up the numbers.

That West Ham
Dean Smith better than Pellegrini :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I imagine Smith will be off to Madrid next then? Or Man City to win the Premier League?

I suppose Jota is better than Felipe Anderson too?

if we are average you are long way below it even with a few more signings

It's already a no brainer - just not the way you think

I’m not bothered about Abraham. I have doubts whether he’s ready for the PL. 2nd half of the season, he was mediocre and didn’t do a great deal in the high pressure play offs. I suspect that another striker will be joining in the next few weeks.

I’m not interested in Wolves either. I see them as no more a threat than yourselves. Top 6 is a target further down the line.

:lol: :lol:

I suspect that another striker will be joining in the next few weeks.

Looks like we'll have the 40m signing of Sebastien Haller sorted this week, once we get either Rondon or A.N Other to join him and Chicharito I reckon Jordan Hugill be may available mate

A central defender from Belgium and a defensive midfielder from Man City. In addition, we have a new right back who was signed in January but was loaned back. So that’s an entirely new defence including Mings being made permanent, a new defensive midfielder and a new striker. That’s more than half the side so yes it’s drastic changes. A new keeper and another wide player will also almost certainly be signed before the season kicks off and it wouldn’t surprise me if another striker also joins.

Drastic changes and drastically improving are 2 different things!

Shit ground with no soul
Poorer manager
Average team

That West Ham

Wow :lol:

Last edited:
Douglas Luiz agrees Aston Villa move and Bjorn Engels also a target

Aston Villa have agreed a £15m deal with Manchester City for Brazil Under-23 captain Douglas Luiz - and hope to complete a £7m move for Reims' Belgium Under-21 defender Bjorn Engels.

Villa boss Dean Smith has strengthened his defence with the £20m signing of Tyrone Mings from Bournemouth and Brentford's England Under-21 centre-back Ezri Konsa.

Villa are also pursuing a £10m deal for Egypt midfielder Trezeguet, who plays for Kasimpasa in Turkey.

They are not going to die wondering that's for sure.

the fact that's what you get for nearly £60m is absolutely frightening

Yes but that’s a ridiculous turn over of players. Clearly you’re too stupid to understand the point. You shouldn’t have to get rid of that many players and get so many in. Yous will struggle this year.

And maybe they wont. I'm sure that they are happier taking a risk in that league rather playing utter shite in the 3rd tier.

Talk about envy !

As with any bottom half and/or promoted side the pressing concern is always where the goals are going to come from. Abraham scored 26 last season while Kodja had 9 as the next highest scorer. While I'm sceptical as to whether Abraham would get more than a dozen this season, thats a sizeable proportion of goals to replace.

you've spent 80m on 7 players

I wouldn't be expecting to get more than 3-4 first team players for our starting side for that at the most, probbaly more like 2 or 3

Unless you're picking up some good frees but I don' think you have?

to back up what I said here the impending signing of Haller will take our summer spending on first team players to 70m. For 2

so they are spending but it's being spread around pretty thin

As with any bottom half and/or promoted side the pressing concern is always where the goals are going to come from. Abraham scored 26 last season while Kodja had 9 as the next highest scorer. While I'm sceptical as to whether Abraham would get more than a dozen this season, thats a sizeable proportion of goals to replace.

I might be in a minority among Villa fans but I am glad we won’t be starting with Abraham. He’s a great lad but I’m not convinced he’s ready for the PL yet. I think he’d struggle for double figures and missed quite a few sitters last season. He’s one for the future, not the hear and now imo.

Back