Asoro and Maja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn’t there another thread today saying Asoro was staying and he put something on instagram. I couldn’t give 2 fucks if either of them left keep honeyman gooch and mcnair . Il be happy with those 3 the rest can be sold or leave

I don’t know how a football club lets young players contracts run down who have potential. Everyone at the club will know who has potential to make it. Colback should of been given a new deal with 2 years to run, so should asoro and maja. Honeyman now only has a year left, he should of been offered one before christmas.

It doesn’t matter if they don’t make the grade but we should be protecting ourselves. They won’t be on huge wages (colback aside) so if they don’t make it we let them leave for free or get a small fee. We’d of got a few million for colback. It’s just a complete and utter farce.

First thing the new owner should be doing is offering all the under 23s that they think have half a chance extended deals. Doesn’t haven’t to be huge wages they’ll sign for double what they are on which won’t be much at all.

To be fair I wouldn’t be confident going into next season with Maja as first choice striker so as long as we get a few quid towards someone of the quality (at this level) of Jack Marriott then I’m not really fussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back