Asoro and Maja

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t see what any CEO can do if players want away, the only time we really stuck to his guns was Kone, that worked out well.

If they don’t want to stay let them go. Part of the reason we are in the shit is because of players who don’t want to be here have stuck around like a bad smell.

I don’t care who you are if you don’t want to play for my/our club piss off somewhere else.

I don’t see what any CEO can do if players want away, the only time we really stuck to his guns was Kone, that worked out well.

If they don’t want to stay let them go. Part of the reason we are in the shit is because of players who don’t want to be here have stuck around like a bad smell.

I don’t care who you are if you don’t want to play for my/our club piss off somewhere else.
Steady Janey.

Maja will never start regularly for a team higher than the division we will be in next season, and I haven’t seen anything from him to make me think he will be a regular starter for us next season.

Asoro may make the grade, or may be the next David Bellion, but hope he stays.
Agree.

Asoro will have other offers but i don’t really see what maja has shown? One good goal and a lot of the time he looks nowhere near ready although it will have been hard for him obviously.

I don’t really see who would be in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back