Asian gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whack the stories up as you see them, can't moan if no one comments about them if you don't post them up?
I was having a good time in the big smoke. Considering the headline nature of the case I would have thought someone other than me thought it newsworthy. Obviously not. ;)

I was having a good time in the big smoke. Considering the headline nature of the case I would have thought someone other than me thought it newsworthy. Obviously not. ;)
Perhaps no one else saw it, I certainly didn't, but carry on with the undertones that Asians and Muslims get more spotlight on the forum than whites

Sarah champion shadow equality minister has had to resign for daring to say they are predominantly pakistani men.

Old corbyn insists that the party will bury its head in the sand.

Corbyn didn't sack her - she resigned more to do with how the Sun handled the aftermath. Is you beloved Maybot 'strong & stable' on the subject? She just seems to pop up at events where there is little of chance of her having to think on her feet! During the election she gave the same identical answer to six completely different questions.

This is pathetic

Perhaps no one else saw it, I certainly didn't, but carry on with the undertones that Asians and Muslims get more spotlight on the forum than whites

I queried the suggestion that jocks don't have a child abuse problem. That's all. It was headline news.

I queried the suggestion that jocks don't have a child abuse problem. That's all. It was headline news.
I've not seen that suggestion, although I tend to dip in and out of threads, child abuse is a problem across the whole uk, every race and religion, even catholic priests who are well known to have a disproportionate amount of wranguns in their ranks

On the metro paper today. Couple of prominent Muslim saying she was right to highlight the problem and it needs to be tackled not brushed under the carpet , too many worried to be labelled racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back