Asian gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect many, of all backgrounds, meet while in prison. By then it's too late for some children
Not necessarily....Rotherham for example, 3 brothers and an uncle from the same family all involved, what's the odds of 4 people all from the same family turning out to be nonces?
As far as I know they themselves weren't abused as younguns so something else in their upbringing or environment must have triggered these actions, or is it simply they had the same outlook towards young white girls seeing them as fair game.

I'll have to look at the breakdown of the Newcastle one but I'd bet money that a lot of them knew each other not from jail but from growing up as friends/ family.

As I say I can't remember any white gangs having a similar set up and these people may well have met in prison etc, Sydney cook and that set of wronguns seem to have met this way iirc

So clearly owld Enoch's views were outdated and statistically questionable but I think he makes some good points about speaking out against multiculturalism where it is detrimental to our society...good points because they resonate with what the Shadow Secretary of State did here.

Is there a middle ground between the rantings of the EDL and the vicariously outraged PC brigade? There should be, and there voices should be heard without fear of backlash.
Very good point.

I suspect many, of all backgrounds, meet while in prison. By then it's too late for some children
Just checked the Newcastle ones, it seems they all lived pretty close to each other.
Now a statistician may say well if there's 17 peados all in such proximity and all were independently thinking of doing these crimes if you spread it across the country in similar sized enclaves of Asians the numbers would be massive.
Alternatively one could put forward a theory that this kind of behaviour isn't seen as out of the ordinary in a significant minority of that area, does this translate to the rest of the country? We will no doubt see in the fullness of time but I'm sure I read there are lots of other investigations country wide in progress

Last edited:

You are clearly a discerning gent if you are an SR6er.

Maybe don't advertise the fact you are a pasty fiddler though! ;)
I'm out and proud with both. Living in cornwall be talking as eloquent as other SR6ers, if I got into bother, where would I be from?

He didn't say that at all. You're putting a racist slant to his words to discredit them, a well-used tactic. Similar to what Corny and others have done to try and cover up this problem.
I listened to the phone in on Jeremy vine and even the Muslims phoning in were saying it was a Muslim problem and not a Pakistani problem as the people committing the crimes origins were from all over, in some cases the only common denominator was the religious beliefs. Saying that, I don't think it's a religious problem, only the fact that's how these people knew each other.

Last edited:
Looks like it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

"The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16,"

"In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that at least 1,400 children, most of them white girls aged 11–15, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men"

* sigh *

however, just to wind the EDL lot on here up.......isn't it interesting that those convicted are British-Pakistani and not just Pakistani............? Must be a cross-cultural abberation..........................

* sigh *

however, just to wind the EDL lot on here up.......isn't it interesting that those convicted are British-Pakistani and not just Pakistani............? Must be a cross-cultural abberation..........................
Your right Maybe it is the British culture that's made all those poor Asian decent blokes act this way, what can we do to stop our culture sullying the Asian culture and compelling them to groom and shag underage white girls

Aye Muzzies, Pakistanis and Asians are all the same.

I bet if some southerner called you a Geordie, Mackem Jock you wouldn't be offended. After all, they're all white and pretty much the same region.
Aye but the Geordies, Mackem Jocks arnt full of child raping gangs are they, fuckwitt

I'm out and proud with both. Living in cornwall be talking as eloquent as other SR6ers, if I got into bother, where would I be from?

I listened to the phone in on Jeremy vine and even the Muslims phoning in were saying it was a Muslim problem and not a Pakistani problem as the people committing the crimes origins were from all over, in some cases the only common denominator was the religious beliefs. Saying that, I don't think it's a religious problem, only the fact that's how these people knew each other.

This was posted on another thread about this issue:

She’s been punished and used as a scapegoat” – @Amina_Lone on @SarahChampionMP‘s resignation from the shadow cabinet #newsnightpic.twitter.com/zWSFGEJhJZ

— BBC Newsnight (@BBCNewsnight) August 16, 2017

As virtue-signalling offence-taking Corbynistas succeed in getting Sarah Champion kicked out of the Shadow Cabinet, worth listening to (non-practicing) Muslim Labour candidate Amina Lone on Newsnight. She says Champion has been “used as a scapegoat” and was “an easy target“. Lone, whose was born to Pakistani parents, says she is “despairing” about Champion’s resignation because these “difficult conversations” need to be had. She says on Twitter:

“I grew up in a Muslim community where these attitudes were common. “White girls are easy” “Nobody cares about them” “They are just slags” “They parents don’t look after them properly” etc were/are still said today. I hear it regularly. Sarah Champion was talking about a particular type of grooming which is carried by men because of their cultural/religious practices. Obvs not all men. She is not a racist but a brave woman speaking out about a politically awkward issue. Labour, bury your heads as much as you like in the black & white purist world you push. The chickens will come home to roost.”

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...on-be-deselected.1385669/page-3#post-26047373

* sigh *

Well seen as they were born here that's what they are isn't it?

I'll have to look at the breakdown of the Newcastle one but I'd bet money that a lot of them knew each other not from jail but from growing up as friends/ family.

Just checked the Newcastle ones, it seems they all lived pretty close to each other.
Now a statistician may say well if there's 17 peados all in such proximity and all were independently thinking of doing these crimes if you spread it across the country in similar sized enclaves of Asians the numbers would be massive.
Alternatively one could put forward a theory that this kind of behaviour isn't seen as out of the ordinary in a significant minority of that area, does this translate to the rest of the country? We will no doubt see in the fullness of time but I'm sure I read there are lots of other investigations country wide in progress
I thought they were all taxi drivers. Or did I misunderstand why taxi drivers decided to meet and issue a statement after the convictions?

I thought they were all taxi drivers. Or did I misunderstand why taxi drivers decided to meet and issue a statement after the convictions?
So taxi drivers within a small amount of space in the west end. Could be the goto occupation for Asian peados or maybe taxi driving is what has driven them to it rather than any cultural or shared belief system. :lol:

Aye, there's no paedophiles at all who've came from Scotland or the North East. :lol:

You windowlicking, slack jawed, hillbilly twerp.
Didnt say that did I?
Learn to read and understand properly,
All of the gangs who have been arrested in Rotherham, Newcastle etc have all been Asian and likley Muslim.
That must be too hard for a do gooder like you to grasp.
Oh and by the way, please do fuck right off peado defender

Aye but the Geordies, Mackem Jocks arnt full of child raping gangs are they, fuckwitt
Not gangs, no but Operation Lattice centred in Scotland did however lead to 77 people being arrested and charged; the recovery of more than 30 million sexual images; the assessment of over 100,000 chat logs; and more than 390 charges, including: rape; sharing indecent images of children; grooming for sexual purposes; sexual extortion; indecent communication with children; possession of a firearm; bestiality; and drugs offences.

Never got a mention on these pages.

Not gangs, no but Operation Lattice centred in Scotland did however lead to 77 people being arrested and charged; the recovery of more than 30 million sexual images; the assessment of over 100,000 chat logs; and more than 390 charges, including: rape; sharing indecent images of children; grooming for sexual purposes; sexual extortion; indecent communication with children; possession of a firearm; bestiality; and drugs offences.

Dont disagree, all i was trying to say before being shot down by do gooders was these gangs that have been in the forefront of the news recently are predominantly Asian and Muslim, wether the politicaly correct lot like it or not.

Dont disagree, all i was trying to say before being shot down by do gooders was these gangs that have been in the forefront of the news recently are predominantly Asian and Muslim, wether the politicaly correct lot like it or not.
Gangs? Yes. Offenders? No. As Operation Lattice is testimony to.

Never got a mention? I dunno I never saw it at the time, nothing stopping you or anyone else starting a thread when these stories break, or like me did you not know about this case until you went trawling for anything that remotely looks like Asians get treat differently on here?
As for the cases, looks like the jock cops got straight in and acted upon their information and surveillance. who is going to moan about that? Hopefully they'll keep up the good work and keep catching paedos wherever they are and justice is meted out to them

Never got a mention? I dunno I never saw it at the time, nothing stopping you or anyone else starting a thread when these stories break, or like me did you not know about this case until you went trawling for anything that remotely looks like Asians get treat differently on here?
As for the cases, looks like the jock cops got straight in and acted upon their information and surveillance. who is going to moan about that? Hopefully they'll keep up the good work and keep catching paedos wherever they are and justice is meted out to them
It was a reply to the lack of jock paedo grooming gangs. As I said - grooming but not a gang as such but 77 charged. 77 in one operation. Headline news.

Yes. Well done the jock polis.

It was a reply to the lack of jock paedo grooming gangs. As I said - grooming but not a gang as such but 77 charged. 77 in one operation. Headline news.

Yes. Well done the jock polis.
Well whack the stories up as you see them, can't moan if no one comments about them if you don't post them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back