Ashley Fletcher to Boro £7m

I think they'll go up this season, certainly finish above us. They're basically doing a Newcastle by all accounts, which is all very well until they have a squad of 40 going into August next year and can't get rid of all these players they've signed who cant make the step up. That risk is something we can't afford to take anymore
So we'll play it safe and revert to SAFC of the early 90s.

Fair play? If we had spent £30 million on those players this place would be in absolute meltdown.

No it wouldn't :lol: people are convincing themselves that Lewis Grabban is as good a signing as we could possibly make. If we'd bought Assombalonga for £14 million this place would be over the moon.

No it wouldn't :lol: people are convincing themselves that Lewis Grabban is as good a signing as we could possibly make. If we'd bought Assombalonga for £14 million this place would be over the moon.
It's a lot to pay for someone who may or may not be good enough for the premier league.

Don't rate this signing myself. Looked like a fish out of water at West Ham. Plenty of better options out there. I'd start our current 3 strikers ahead of him put it that way.

Back