Ashes squad

I’m shocked butler is willing to go with just having a child, Australia government must have offered us some way of family going

Be lucky to win a session, let alone a game.
I’m shocked butler is willing to go with just having a child, Australia government must have offered us some way of family going
Yeah they'll be going. Australia is planning on opening its boarders next month anyway tbf.

Be interested to see who’s in the lions/ backup squad. Presumably Foakes, Carse, Sibley, Parkinson
need to be as they deserved to be in the squad, if add Robson to that list with Mahmood.
squad is very safe, bland and players like buttler, bairstow, bess are lucky to be going
Stokes not even on standby then ☹️
Hoping he improves dramatically and ends up flying out
Of course I mean what did Parkinson do this season except take 50 wickets

Last edited:
Sad to say, I think we're going to get slaughtered.

We're going to have to score 2500+ runs to be competitive and I don't see where they're coming from. Add to that a pretty one paced (Woody excepted) attack and I just don't see where we challenge them for full sessions, nevermind full days.

Sad to say, I think we're going to get slaughtered.

We're going to have to score 2500+ runs to be competitive and I don't see where they're coming from. Add to that a pretty one paced (Woody excepted) attack and I just don't see where we challenge them for full sessions, nevermind full days.
We were going to anyway tbh

Back