Ashes or World Cup?

Really wish they weren't both this year. Should have been a minor three test series in May then the Pakistan one day stuff in June followed by the world cup mid July to end of August. This summer should have been all about the World Cup imo

Has to be World Cup for me. 44 year of disappointment
Ashes. ODIs are all well and good, but Test Match cricket is the pinnacle.

Really wish they weren't both this year. Should have been a minor three test series in May then the Pakistan one day stuff in June followed by the world cup mid July to end of August. This summer should have been all about the World Cup imo
It's quite ironic that all that shuffling around of Ashes timings (when we played them twice in 2013 then again in 2015) was to avoid us playing the WC in the same winter/summer as The Ashes.

Ashes ..... and most Test series, even the away ones, e3.g. the South Africa tour from a few years ago was tremendous, although I do take a break from time to time. This 50 over thing hasn't interested me tbf

I'd usually say the Ashes but with us being number one in the world and it being in England, World Cup for me. We've prioritised the one day game and I can see the Aussies rubbing their hands together for us later in the summer.

I'd usually say Ashes - it's the pinaccle of Cricket in any format. However this time it feels like possibly the only chance we'll get to win a World Cup.

Back