Ashes 2nd test thread - Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt it'll be 5 niller even without any weather interruptions. as bad as the aussies were in this match they were favourites to win the previous one at a couple of stages before we sneaked it.

Despite an absolute freak all-time record breaking partnership, they only touched odds-on to win the match once, for about 30 minutes.

They were only in this match if you're a pants wetting gobshite who panics after 45 minutes.

We will crush them.

Despite an absolute freak all-time record breaking partnership, they only touched odds-on to win the match once, for about 30 minutes.

They were only in this match if you're a pants wetting gobshite who panics after 45 minutes.We will crush them.

I won't take that personally but a cracking insult for any worthy recipient nonetheless :lol:

still not a 5 niller tho. there's only so many times their entire top order will fail en masse ;)

I won't take that personally but a cracking insult for any worthy recipient nonetheless :lol:

still not a 5 niller tho. there's only so many times their entire top order will fail en masse ;)

I agree.

After 3 more they might get it together, in time for us to beat them 4-1 in Oz.

there's a poll on the sydney morning herald site asking if the aussies will lose the next test...

so far 93% say yes... :lol:

fill your boots...

in fairness that'd be a reasonable reflection of us on PF after a couple of defeats . . . can't see where the next win's coming from, we're doomed etc. love a good knee jerk :lol:

well that's another batsman gone with pattinson out for the series with a back injury

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back