ASDA & Sainsburys car washers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a full valet anyone recommend somewhere and what sort of price I should expect. Proper needs the works inside like

Where have they gone... Wet to get the car washed today at ASDA but no car washers, down to Sainsburys but no luck.... apparently been gone three weeks.? Anyone know whats happened to them.
Somebody posted a pic of the little woman climbing on a bonnet to do the screen and asda peddled them all
More than a month ago

8 of them lived in a tiny 2 bed cottage in millfeild must be awful to live like that
@HANDSOME_DAN Is the local landlord

Last edited:
I went to one in Wales and they pinched 20 Lamberts and a packet of chewing gum out my car.

Lass I work with let them wash her Merc and they lost control of their hose. The end of it brayed off the bonnet several times leaving dents and damaged paintwork.

They tried to fob her off with £50 so she had to call the police. Turns out they aren't VAT registered and eventually coughed up the £1,300 it cost for repairs when they were reminded of this.

I need a full valet anyone recommend somewhere and what sort of price I should expect. Proper needs the works inside like
Valet master, Nile street in town. Good honest , tax paying Englishmen to a man. £20ish for full inside and out.
Be £35 or so for full wet (seats and carpet shampoo'd etc)

They have been cloning car keys.
Most of the supermarkets have chased them
It looks like that's what has been done. The stores must have been getting sick of them.... I saw one of the carwasher lads walk into Sainsburys, walk around for a bit, pick up a Rowntrees Jellys in his had, palm it and walk out.. Shop lifting too.

I was in asda that day,never seen her til then,little woman with a distinctive red hat.When i saw the pic i knew straight away.Bit of hard line approach to take imo
You wouldn't want to meet up with her in a dark alley:D

Last edited:
It looks like that's what has been done. The stores must have been getting sick of them.... I saw one of the carwasher lads walk into Sainsburys, walk around for a bit, pick up a Rowntrees Jellys in his had, palm it and walk out.. Shop lifting too.

You wouldn't want to meet up with her in a dark alley:D
?? You seem to have given her a new identity ,she didnt have muscles and would be perfect to pass in an alley

lad on Team Valley does them. AJ Auto valeting. The full inside and out is about £40 but he does a cracking job. Also doesn't climb on your car, pays taxes and there's a café opposite where you can fill your face with a breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back