ASDA & Sainsburys car washers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? You seem to have given her a new identity ,she didnt have muscles and would be perfect to pass in an alley
This lass at ASDA did mind.. Short and stock with muscles. Red hat..has to be the same one.

lad on Team Valley does them. AJ Auto valeting. The full inside and out is about £40 but he does a cracking job. Also doesn't climb on your car, pays taxes and there's a café opposite where you can fill your face with a breakfast
The big building heading into town beside the Garage , opposite the park at Edenvale is spot on.. £15 full valet , in and out.

Last edited:

This lass at ASDA did mind.. Short and stock with muscles. Red hat..has to be the same one.

The big building heading into town beside the Garage , opposite the park at Edenvale is spot on.. £15 full valet , in and out.
They all wore full on storm gear all day ,rain or shine so you've done well with the muscle spotting

t

Too late now,she's gone,you should have asked for her number
Just pleased they all seem to have been rounded up and deported to be honest, I couldn't get my head around why some of the big supermarkets allowed carwashing by immigrants on their premises working for an independant company. It looked like it was a scam from day one.

iJust pleased they all seem to have been rounded up and deported to be honest, I couldn't get my head around why some of the big supermarkets allowed carwashing by immigrants on their premises working for an independant company. It looked like it was a scam from day one.
I take it thats fact ? they've all been deported and they were all here illegally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back