Artificial Grass

Conflicting statements

plenty to choose from, garden was important
Conflicting statements? If you get some half arsed jack the lad to lay it, from the cheapest type possible, then of course that will look naff, in comparison to the decent options that can be had these days.

Not conflicting at all

I loved it in my last house. Aye it doesn't look anywhere near as good as a well kept lawn but it looks a shit load better than grass wrecked by kids playing on it. Plus they could play out in any weather and not trail shit loads of mud through the house when they came in.

I'll be putting down again when I get round to doing the garden...

plenty to choose from, garden was important
Bollocks!

A garden is one of the easiest things to change on a house for a relatively small fee compared to the price of a house.

The size of a garden maybes or the location, but not because it’s got a bit fake grass down that can easily be taken up and a proper lawn put down.

Getting my bk garden re-turfed soon along with overhaul and looked into this AG stuff - the really authentic looking is very expensive but I really like a natural lawn and the Summer smell of freshly cut grass is class.
We're going to do that shortly in our small lawn 2.5m X 5 m - plan just to get it re-turfed (not by me mind) - we get loads of sun + rain

What’s to stop dogs scratting it up or chowing holes through it ?

I have a Jack Russell and I’m sure he’d make mincemeat of it.
This is our problem 2 Jacks + another digger !

Bollocks!

A garden is one of the easiest things to change on a house for a relatively small fee compared to the price of a house.

The size of a garden maybes or the location, but not because it’s got a bit fake grass down that can easily be taken up and a proper lawn put down.

Artificial grass is not a good selling point for a home

Last edited:
Just had it fitted in my back garden, dog shit just picks straight off it, hose down if sloppy. Dog runs in and out the house and not a single muddy paw print! One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

I was originally go into do it myself, but got a firm in and it didn’t cost me as much as I thought.

Have a look at Ultra Lawn NE Facebook page , they’ve put a post up on 28th March showing my back garden.

You’re punching mind

One of the best things I have bought, got a staffy and he ruined the garden at my old house. Moved in here in July last year and decided to get paving and artificial grass in the back garden. I used Noel Farrer from Easington on recommendation from a lad at work. Here is a link to his work page Noel Farrer Landscapes

Last edited:
It’s weird hearing radio adverts for Franks Factory Flooring selling best priced grass in North East :eek::lol:

Back