+++ Arsenal v Aston Villa kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main Event SKY Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

I’m expecting you to say one was me mate. I have no idea but I wouldn’t have thought I’d have written a squad like that off.
I did actually fancy Arsenal even a few weeks back but today shows where they are lacking, in comparison.
I wouldn't have a clue who it was but I just recall comments about it. I just checked their results and I bet it was after they got beat away to Villa 1-0. They had drawn 3 prior to that also and the next game beat Luton 2-1 but then drew at home against Palace so got 7 points in 6 games.

Desperate for a striker, whether arteta actually accepts that and buys a top class 25+ goals striker is anyones guess. Always seems to me he’d rather his teams walk the ball into the net than take the easy option of having that striker or two who may not be as silky or run around as much as the other players but consistently score
If they stump up for Toney or that isak lad or both by selling some players, they’d be proper contenders. But big number strikers come with huge price tags as well those two are gonna be nudging 100m each potentially

Last edited:
Desperate for a striker, whether arteta actually accepts that and buys a top class 25+ goals striker is anyones guess. Always seems to me he’d rather his teams walk the ball into the net than take the easy option of having that striker or two who may not be as silky or run around as much as the other players but consistently score
If they stump up for Toney or that isak lad or both by selling some players, they’d be proper contenders. But big number strikers come with huge price tags as well those two are gonna be nudging 100m each potentially
Only scored one less than city

Back